Scott X Owen - Solar Flare

Type: Romantic? Can be seen as platonic too..
Setting: IRL
Ship(S): Scott X Owen
Warnings: N/A

S C O T T
When the solar flares hit, i had grabbed every type of medicine that I could find as well as most of the food. I had managed to find Owen, but he had a bad fever that kept getting worse.

Ice baths, fever reducers, and ice packs were barely helping. I was running out of options. I didn't know what to do.

But I knew I needed to at least try. He was my best friend and I  couldn't loose him. I knew neither of is wanted to be alone.

"Hey, Owen?" He looked ip at me. "I'm going to see if I can find help. Nothing I'm doing is working." He sighed and nodded a bit.

With that, I gathered some things in a bag and left, but not before hugging him and kissing him on the head.

O W E N
I sighed again once he was gone. I didn't want him to leave. I loved him dearly. Without him, I had nothing. I couldn't even get up to run after him. My body too weak.

I hope he comes back with something that can actually help me.

-
I was getting tired. I have been walking for hours and still no sign of any person. I needed this. It was getting dark, but I couldn't go back with nothing. Nor could I go back at night. Whatever. I'll just go into a house.

When I open the door, I don't expect the lights to be on. "Hello?" I hear a couple people running up to me.

"Hi. I recognize your voice. Scott, right?" Asked a girl with brown curly hair. I just nodded. "Gem. And this is Joey, Apo, Oli, George, Sapnap, Acho, Fwhip, Sausage and Jimmy." I just waved. "You look tired." Said Apo. I nodded. "Can any of you help? I've tried everything and nothing works and I just-" "hey, hey. Just take a deep breath and tell is what happened?" Said Jimmy.

"It's Owen. He has a bad fever and it's getting worse by the day, and nothing I'm doing is even helping. I can't loose him."

"How long did you walk? And can you go get him?" Asked Gem. "I might be able to help." I nodded. "Maybe not right now? It is kinda dark out." Jimmy replied. I looked out the window. "My watch says 11:45." George said. "I could go now and be there by dawn. I know my way." I replied.

"How about Sausage and I go with you?" Most of the others shook their heads. "No. Fwhip is our surgeon. He knows how to cut someone up and keep them alive. Joey will go."
"I can't use a gun! I can't hurt someone!" He yelled.

"So its settled," I replied. "I'll take Fwhip, Sausage Acho and Jimmy." They all nodded reluctantly. "We will be back soon." Jimmy replied as he opened the door and we walked out into the night.

-
He didn't come back. I sighed. No. Why would he? I'm just being a burden to him. He simply didn't want to deal with a sick pathetic excuse of a person anymore so he just dumped me here and abandoned me, doomed to forget me.

I just sat up. And hear creaking coming from downstairs. I freeze. Scott always never hits those spots on the floor, he's too light. But the heavy footfalls going up the stairs say it's not him.

My door is opened and i cower. "Please don't hurt me. I'm no threat." I felt arms around me and the smell of Peony engulfs me. I melt into the arms. I know who it is.

"Oh, Owen. Why would I hurt you?" My only response was me digging my face deeper in his neck.

"Alright, we got him. Let's head back. I don't like being out where I'm vulnerable." Jimmy replied. I pick up Owen and we head back to where I found them.

-
"We're back." While we were gone, Gem and Sapnap had gotten a matress back to the house and set up in the living room. "I found some meds that might help." I just nodded. "I'll be here the whole time with you." I replied to mostly calm Owen down.

(I don't know how to end this sorry but hope ya like it.)