Keralis X BDubs- Lonely

(Typing this on my phone so if there are any errors, blame that stupid device that never works right for me. I wrote half of this while being half distracted too, soo.... It's also about time I did another of these.)

Today was one of the many server meetings that Mumbo and BDubs always showed up to late, not because they didn't care about time management, but because of the fact that both had insecurities they needed to quell before they flew to the shopping district.

BDubs was already having a bad day, he didn't need a meeting adding to everything he was going through. Xisuma always said for everyone to talk to someone if they are feeling depressive or out of life for a while, but BDubs didn't want to be a burden for anyone, especially the Admin.

X probably had better things to do then to sit there and have him complain. He gets enough of that from the main hub owners.

BDubs was lonely. Doc was spending more time with Cub and Ren, Scar was spending more time with the ZIT Trio and Keralis was always with X, so it wasn't as if any of them cared what happened to him.

He knew no one cared about wether or not he was ok or not. He didn't matter.

His head pounded painfully as he took to the skies to fly over to the shopping district, not in the mood to do anything or listen to X ramble on about things he didn't care one bit about.

He wondered if any one would miss him if he jumped into the void.

Once he saw the Admit with a big crowd around him he aimed and purposely attempted a little prank on Scar. He was always so predictable.

Suddenly, someone up in the sky called Scar's name. Said Hermit looked up only to see BDubs die right in front of him.

The brunette re-spawned and looked around. The spawn island, to be expected since he never kept his spawn point. He pulled out his communicator only to see nothing.

No one send any message to him asking if he was alright or that would save his stuff. His heart shattered and he had to keep himself from bursting into tears. As he thought. No one cared.

Once he got back to the Shopping District, he saw that someone did, indeed pick up his stuff and put it in a shulker box. With a quiet, 'thanks', he was equipping his elytra and armor.

The next words that Xisuma said, shocked him and made him freeze. "We may have a suicidal Hermit..." X trailed off. Everyone looked around as if the person would actually step forward to show themselves.

But before Anyone could say anything, X spoke up again. "I am thinking the suicidal Hermit is Grian..." X once again, trailed off.

"No way!" Every head was turned to the outburst. "I don't have depression never have. Anxiety from being abandoned, yes, but suicidal thoughts no."

"Then, who would it be?" Asked Impulse, Tango standing behind him with his hand on impulse's shoulder. X pulled up his Admin screens, shining a magenta hue in front of his eyes. He looked for a code out of place.

All was quiet, everyone staring at their Admin with bated breath, all hoping they could save him.

Suddenly, X looked up, the glowing hue gone from his eyes. He jumped down from the ledge of Red Zone, the redstone shop, and headed right to BDubs, embracing him in a hug. "I'm so sorry you feel this way," X said, a waver in his voice.

"BDubs?" Asked Impulse. "Bubbles," Keralis said, gently pulling X away from him and gathering the brunette in his arms, holding him tightly.

"I love you, Bubbles." A bunch of 'aww' and 'cute' went around the crowd.

For once in his life, BDubs felt happy, truest happy in his lovers arms.