Xisuma X Wels - Kings & Queens (Soulmark AU Kinda)

In all the twenty years, my soulmark on my wrist never changed color. Which was fine. Until today.

I was and will always be in love with the third prince of Arista. Xisuma. With how poor most of the land was, i was lucky to even have a job as a royal knight and X's personal one at that.

I have always loved him, so I didn't care who had my soulmark, as long as it was him. I mean, they wouldn't dare force two soulmates away from each other, would they? Surely they wouldn't be too stupid?

I wss so lost in thought, i walked into someone and knocked them down. When i looked up i froze. It was him.

"Oh, hey. Sorry to knock you down." I shook my head to get my head out of wherever it was in. "No. I should be saying that to you." He smiled. 'He has dimples?!' I stood up fast and held my hand out for him. He took it, the smile never leaving his face.

"So? Where are you heading in such a hurry? I'll walk with you." I could feel myself blushing. "Well, I wasn't in a hurry, just going to the gardens for a bit. Don't you have somewhere to be?" I asked. He shook his head. "Nope. I need a break anyways." I nodded.

We sat on the cool grass in the middle of a huge tall flower field. When I started working for him, he showed me this area that no one knew existed, perfect for him and I.

In the back of my head, I wanted this to be a date, even though he probably didn't think it was. "You stay here. I'll be right back." I nodded and layed down on my back. Might as well take me armor off, leaving me in an oversized white t-shirt and black skinny jeans.

I saw X come back with a basket. I sat up. "You haven't had lunch yet, right? Have some." It was more of a date to me now. I smiled shyly and helped set up the blnket.

We mainly just sit there talking about nothing, but it was nice. That was until a certain topic came up.

"I dont want to have a stupid coronation. What's even the point if them?" I sighed. "My dad said he wasn't going to give me the crown unless I find someone to marry by the end of the night." "You could just run away if you dont like it." I replied. It hurt to say that but i didnt have a choice.

He shook his head. "I refuse if you're not by my side." My heart soared. "I think we should wait until after the coronation." I replied. He nodded. "Ok."

-

"Are you ready?" I asked. X shook his head. "Nope." I smiled a bit. "I'll stay by your side the whole night." I promised. He nodded.

I walk beside him to the ballroom, withing he loved me back. I push open the heavy doors and took a deep breath, all eyes in us.

At the end of the night, there was a slow song and couples pair of. "I've chosen who I want as my new Queen." He said from behind me. I turned, ready for heart to completely shatter. But he held out his hand. "Will you have this dance?" I laughed. "Cheesy but sure." We walk to the floor and soon find ourselves right in the center.

"I saw the soulmark. I knew you had felt the way you did for a long time. I didn't know how I felt for you, so I didn't say anything." The song ended and he spoke up again.

"I have found someone who I love and loves me back." He and I look up at to the King and Queen as he pulls me forwards and put his arm around me. It was quiet, until the Queen smiled, stood up and started clapping. The king just smiles at us lovingly.

"Very well, King Xisuma and Queen Wels."