Scott X Jimmy X Owen X Oli - Falling Asleep To Heartbeats DRABBLE

This is a foursome one. Why do I imagine the four of these boys just having a cuddle bed day?

S O L I D A R I T Y

I woke up to the sun shining on my face. This was the kind of morning where I didn't want to get up. I turned more towards the sun so that it shone directly in my eyes and I shut them against the white light.

I wanted this the whole day. But I knew that my boyfriends had better things to do than lay here with me. Scott was going to go see Shubble, Oli was going to stream and god knows what Owen was going to get up to.

Oli wasn't allowed in the kitchen after almost setting cereal on fire. I breathed in deeply. All I could smell was ginger and mahogany; Owen. I knew this couldn't last. But I still pretended I was asleep, listening to their soft breathing. I was content.

That was, until Owen's eyes opened. "Morning blondie." I smiled and snuggled my face closer to his. He laughed a bit and tangled his hand in my hair.

"You know, when Scott wakes up, we are going to have to get up too." I mumbled out something ineligible. "What was that?" I just shook my head not wanting to burden them. It was my fault that I was the only one that never had a boyfriend before and has never been in a relationship. I was scared that I would wake up one day and my three boys would say that they didn't want me in their relationship anymore.

"I know what your thinkin' gorgeous. So stop with the bad thoughts." Oli replied from behind Scott. "Sorry."

"Aww. So cute." "Morning Scottie." He smiled, still half asleep.

He first kissed Oli, then Owen then sat up and stood up. I sighed. "What? Not going to kiss Jim?" Asked Oli.

I looked down. He smiled and picked me up bridal style. "Oh, I'll do more than kiss him. Come on. Shower time then breakfast."

After a noce hot shower, (and maybe some making out later,) we got our breakfast and started wating. I wasn't hungry.

"What's wrong?" Asked Oli. The other two looked over at me. "Nothing. I just." I sighed. "Im scared that one day, you three will wake up and decide that you don't want me in your relationship anymore."

Owen hot up and kissed me again. "I thought I told you earlier? Don't you ever think we would do that." Scott came ip behind me and picked me up, sitting me on his lap. "We love you so much." Oli replied, smiling.

"You know what? Why dont we just cancel our plans for today. I can't remember the last time we all had a proper cuddle day in bed." Scott said, picking me up and placing me back down on Oli's lap this time starting on the dishes.

"I'll take Jim back up to bed." Owen said, motioning for Oli to hand me over. I liked it when they did that; passing me from one boyfriend to the next.

I zoned back in when my back hit the bed and Owen crawling over me and kissing me like he did in the shower.

"Seriously? We said cuddle day. Not fuck Jimmy day." Oli laughed at Scott's wording. Owen ahook his head and I blushed.

Owen layed down to my left, his back to the window. Scott layed on my right. Oli flopped starfish ober the three of us. None of us were complaining though. He was the lightest of us all.

I just sighed contently and closed my eyes falling asleep to Owen and Scott humming and playing with my hair and my hands. Oli drew random patterns on my bare chest, falling asleep to our heartbeats.

(Might make a part 2. Don't know yet. Hope you liked!)