old familiar ache

I don't know what to think. I wish I could talk to someone about this but I don't think anyone would understand. You can't just be mad at me and not listen or care about my feelings and then ask me out and act like nothing happened. I keep saying I'm done. I keep saying I can't do this anymore. But in the end I keep running back to you and it's pathetic. If I did everything you wanted, if I followed all the rules, then you would be happy and that meant I could be too. Do you realize that's not ok? Did you forget this was what YOU wanted? "I think we should break up." You said it so casually, like you thought we'd be back together by next week. YOU were the one who made me feel like I wasn't good enough. But how was I supposed to know anything was wrong if you wouldn't tell me? You took the break-up worse than I did. Do you remember last year when you told me you'd be whatever I needed you to be so you could stay in my life? But now it's "I can't be just your friend." I don't know how you feel about me. Do you even love me or are you just lonely? Do you even care about my feelings at all? Maybe you do. Maybe I'm being harsh. I didn't realize I was this mad at you. I don't know what to do.