1.3 - The villain and the protagonist don't like each other

In the eyes of most straight men on the Empire Planet, being marked with an O is a very shameful thing, and this kind of thing happened to nobles.

Randy could already foresee his miserable end. Maybe he would be auctioned off to a cheap entertainment venue, or maybe his legs would be broken. No matter what the result was, he accepted it.

The boy in front of him was not angry. He just looked at the blood on his palm calmly, took two tissues to wipe it clean, and threw the paper balls into the trash can casually, caring about him instead.

"Tell me, why did you bite me? Aren't you afraid that the servants outside the house will find out and accuse you of a crime?"

Randy bit his lower red lip and looked at Chris incredulously, as if he was looking at a fool.

Why not angry...

If this happened to someone else, Randy would probably have been sued in the interstellar court and sentenced to 50 years in prison, and his life would be gone.

He hesitated and said nothing.

There was a faint rose fragrance in the air, which made Randy tremble in his heart and feel an indescribable feeling.

He tried his best to suppress the discomfort brought by the rainy and dewy period, racking his brains to think of excuses.

"You are scared now, but where did you get the courage to bite me?" Ye Zhongqin smiled and decided to start with the villain to whitewash himself. Changing one is also changing, at least the villain should have a good impression of him.

"Okay, I don't blame you for this matter, and I am also wrong. The servant misunderstood my meaning. I wanted to invite you to be a guest, but they tied you up impolitely. I'm sorry."

The blond boy stood up and apologized to the civilians in front of him with the etiquette of the nobles, bending 90 degrees, which was both gentlemanly and polite.

Randy had never received an apology from a noble, so he moved aside in fear.

When he saw the third prince, who was recognized as a scumbag on the Internet, bowed to apologize to him, his whole mind was full of shock.

In his impression, the nobles were just a group of arrogant, arrogant and hypocritical guys who didn't treat the civilians as human beings at all.

Chris's attitude was too different from those exaggerated descriptions on the Internet.

Randy's cheeks flushed slightly. After all, he was an unmarried male O. He had a lot of psychological activities, but he never regretted biting the other person.

His possessiveness was not ordinary strong.

Others thought that O should be obedient, take care of their husbands and children at home, and become the belonging of A, but he never thought so.

He came to the Federal Military Academy just to find a male A who could be controlled by him and whose ability was lower than his, so that he would not have to let others control his life.

This third prince seemed to fit his hunting range.

Randy laughed in his heart, and suddenly felt that today's experience was not necessarily bad luck, maybe it was also an opportunity, let him see whether Chris was a hypocrite or a nobleman worthy of his life.

"I'll let the butler arrange someone to send you back."

"Okay." Randy did not refuse. He just wanted to go back quickly and digest what he encountered today.

Ye Zhongqin breathed a sigh of relief and called the butler at the door to come in. He first put on a face and taught the butler a serious lesson.

The butler was confused by the scolding. Looking at the expression of His Highness, he realized that His Highness was going to play new tricks. He nodded and cooperated, and respectfully sent Randy away.