2.11 - Becoming a father, parents reunion

"Where are you going now, host?" The system asked curiously when it saw Ye Zhongqin lying in the woods and not daring to go out.

Ye Zhongqin thought about it.

The male main attacker succeeded to the position, and Fu Jianghe died. Although he died, the good things he did were still remembered by the survivors of the base.

After the male main attacker inherited the position of the city lord, he did not tamper with the policies promulgated by Ye Zhongqin. On the contrary, he spread it according to that rule. This can be regarded as a disguised way of whitewashing the dark side of Fu Jianghe in the hearts of the survivors.

"Is the mission almost done?"

006 looked at it and said, "It's almost done. The plot deviation is not big. What happens next has nothing to do with you. Do you want to log off now?"

"I'll go outside the base and find a zombie to bite me."

As soon as he said it, Ye Zhongqin bypassed the heavy guards and climbed out of the city along the broken gap.

At a glance, the green grassland has begun to turn yellow. Large tracts of old-century buildings are located on the grassland. Some high-rise roofs are buried under the soil. Occasionally, one or two zombies can be seen moving in a black spot not far away.

Those are low-level zombies. They will not attack people from a distance. When you get close to them, they will bite you.

Ye Zhongqin looked around and found a zombie next to an abandoned building. He walked in and saw that the thing was rotten and disgusting.

He endured the stench and quickly retreated, deciding to find a good-looking one to bite himself.

System 006: "You pick this thing too?"

"Otherwise, it's not you who is bitten, it's me. I will be disgusted if such a disgusting thing bites me!"

"Pretentious~"

In this way, they bypassed another building and were already far away from the direction of the base. Looking back, the base had long disappeared on the horizon.

At this time, the sky began to darken. Ye Zhongqin walked directly into a building. The building was shaky and he might miss a step on the stairs if he was not careful.

It was dusty here. There were several zombies trapped in the room. Ye Zhongqin raised his foot to the door and suddenly heard a slight footstep behind him.

He looked back and was stunned.

Child!

Fuck, why is there a child? ! ! !

Now Ye Zhongqin didn't dare to open the door.

He opened the door and several zombies rushed out. It didn't matter if he died, but the child couldn't be implicated by him.

He quickly let go of his hand and smiled at the child, "Little friend, why are you alone in the wilderness? Which base are you from?"

The boy looked about four or five years old, with pale skin, seemed malnourished, thin and weak, and looked at Ye Zhongqin with black eyes without blinking.

Suddenly, the child smiled and rushed towards Ye Zhongqin and threw himself into his arms.

"Dad~"

Ye Zhongqin was so confused by the child's "Dad" that he quickly corrected, "Little boy, I'm not your dad."

But the child didn't care. He seemed to like Ye Zhongqin very much. His small hands tightly hugged his waist and refused to let go.

"You are Dad, I know, I remember you..." The boy insisted. Although he was thin and weak, as if he would fall down if the wind blew, he was surprisingly strong.