1.6 - Saving the Protagonist

Ye Zhongqin had been observing from a distance for a long time.

This is a plot point.

When the male protagonist was waiting for the male protagonist at the school gate, he was molested by the scumbag third prince. Ethan dared not speak out. Just when he was about to be defiled, Galio hurried over, knocked Chris down with one punch, and saved his fiancee. This incident also became a hot topic.

However, Ye Zhongqin wanted to whitewash himself, so he naturally would not follow the plot.

He was afraid that the plot of the protagonist being bullied would be replaced by others, so he waited at the school gate for a while, but he didn't expect that the person who bullied Ethan would become the second prince Lasvis.

I thought Galio would arrive soon, and Ye Zhongqin planned to watch the show on the side, but the male protagonist didn't wait, and almost witnessed the plot of Ethan being defiled.

Fortunately, he acted in time, pulled the protagonist away, and interrupted Lasvis's harassment, otherwise this kid would be killed by the male protagonist in the future.

He didn't forget that those who had bullied the protagonist had no good end.

"What do you want to do? You openly flirt with male O at the school gate. Lasvis, do you want to be on the headlines?"

Lasvis thought it was not the turn of a bastard to teach him a lesson, and slapped Chris's hand away gloomily.

"Mind your own business." Lasvis looked at the boy behind Chris with a cold face, "Classmate, it's better to hide in my arms than to hide behind him. I won't cheat on your feelings like Chris. I'm very loyal~"

At this time, Lasvis couldn't help teasing Ethan.

For some reason, Ethan actually felt that Chris, who had bullied him, was more worthy of trust than the polite Second Prince.

He hid behind Chris and said nothing.

In the air, the overbearing fire-flavored pheromones teased Ethan intentionally or unintentionally. The boy was blushing because of this extremely aggressive smell. He grabbed Chris's clothes on the back pitifully, silently asking for help.

Ye Zhongqin felt someone grabbing his clothes on the back, and his hands were shaking. He immediately understood something.

"Enough, Lasvis, take back your pheromones!"

So, a soft and light green bamboo fragrance covered Ethan's surroundings, isolating the extremely aggressive smell of fire, protecting the boy tightly and not letting him be provoked.

Ethan, who was almost seduced by pheromones out of the rainy and dewy period, breathed a sigh of relief.

He shrugged his shoulders panting. If Chris hadn't helped him isolate this teasing pheromone, he would probably be embarrassed on the street and become a joke.

Lasvis felt very interesting. Suddenly, he saw a figure coming over from the corner of his eyes. He remembered the instructions of his elder brother Victor, snorted, and strode away.

Ye Zhongqin saw him leave, and then turned back to ask Ethan's comfort with concern.

"Are you okay?"

Ethan nodded, not knowing what to say. The blush on his cheeks made him look delicious and charming, and he also exuded a faint rose fragrance.

He was about to say thank you, and a sharp punch came and hit Chris in the face.

Ethan screamed, ran over and grabbed his fiance's hand, and explained hastily: "Gallio, it's not him, it's not him, His Highness Chris didn't bully me, he saved me..."