3.5 - Yandere was arrested

The moment he saw the white car, four or five plainclothes policemen surrounded him, one opened the door, and one took out an electric baton.

Su Run fought back desperately, screaming and madly attacking the police officer who pulled Ye Zhongqin away. The car was small, which was not conducive to catching the criminal. The police officer with the electric baton immediately shocked the prisoner's waist.

With a hissing sound, the prisoner's body softened and his hands and feet were pressed down. Ye Zhongqin was also rescued and handed over to the medical staff who had been waiting for a long time.

"Give it to me!!!"

"Give it to me!!!"

The heart-wrenching cry scared the onlookers. Those who didn't know thought someone had died, because the cry was so miserable.

Xiao Yu looked at the boy detained by his subordinates with a complicated look. It had only been a few days, and they met again so soon, but this time he changed from a "victim" to a "perpetrator".

Although the boy was thin, he was very strong. Four police officers worked together to completely suppress the mad man.

"Take him away." Xiao Yu followed him into the police car.

At the hospital, Mo Qiushan hurriedly followed the patient and did not notice that the prisoner was taken away. When he paid the hospitalization fee and surgery fee and came out to smoke, only a young police officer stayed in the hospital for follow-up.

The young police officer was called Roger. He admired Xiao Yu very much and knew Mo Qiushan. He was very familiar with him.

"Teacher Mo is really amazing. He tricked the prisoner out in one go. I was scared to death just now. The prisoner was too crazy, a complete lunatic!"

"I also estimated that you were probably here. Try your luck." Mo Qiushan took a puff of cigarette and exhaled slowly.

He rarely smoked before, but now he doesn't know why he smoked again. His mind was full of the image of the victim's severe genital lacerations. The doctor also asked him to be prepared, and he felt complicated.

"Aren't you going back?"

"Brother Xiao asked me to stay and wait for the patient to wake up and ask for details." Luo Jie smiled and lowered his head to play games.

As if thinking of something, Luo Jie teased: "By the way, the boy was the victim of the previous case. He was forced to marry a son of a family in Wangjia Village. As a result, he broke his leg. The family disliked him for not being able to work, so they forced his sister to come over as a second wife, and even got the girl pregnant."

"Then?" Mo Qiushan listened carefully and even forgot to smoke.

Luo Jie touched his chin, shook his head and sighed, "Then a relative of the abuser came to the house, it was his cousin or something, he couldn't stand it, so he sent the victim to the hospital. The doctor called the police and learned about this matter."

Mo Qiushan frowned, "Are these two things related?"

"Yes!" Luo Jie shouted, excitedly: "The cousin of the abuser's family is the victim of this case. Don't you think he is unlucky? He saved people and was retaliated. The injuries on his body are scary to me!"

Luo Jie has only been in this business for a few years. In addition, Liuhe Town is mostly small fights. The police station has not been involved in any major cases in recent years. When he saw the injuries on the patient, his heart suddenly numbed and chilled, which was scary.

Mo Qiushan patted the young policeman on the shoulder with a gloomy face and encouraged him, "Work for a few more years and you will get used to it. Like your Officer Xiao, he is so calm."