1.5 - The protagonist was teased

The old king spoke, and Ye Zhongqin's happy time came to an end.

This was the last day of military training. When Ye Zhongqin appeared on the playground under the scorching sun, those dense or inquiring eyes looked at him awkwardly.

There was another cold look in the crowd. When Ye Zhongqin reported to join the team, he took a look and it was the male main attacker Galio.

He secretly said that it was not good. It was probably because he had molested his fiancée at the beginning of the school year and was hated.

I don't know whether the male main attacker can whitewash his impression smoothly.

Forget it, forget it.

Let's think about how to whitewash others' thoughts about him first.

At this time, the instructor asked them to run laps, 20 each.

When he heard this number, Ye Zhongqin suspected that there was something wrong with his ears. When everyone started running one after another, he had no choice but to keep up.

The male main attacker was undoubtedly the fastest runner.

But isn't it tiring to run so fast?

It's a full 20 laps. Now running so fast, what should I do if I don't have the strength later?

Ye Zhongqin still chose to run at an average speed, so he fell behind the team. 

He could still hear people talking about him in front of him.

The air was filled with various smells.

This was probably the trouble of having pheromones, all kinds of smells mixed together, it was really unpleasant.

When it came to the 10th lap, some people couldn't run anymore and chose to quit.

When it came to the 16th lap, Ye Zhongqin was already exhausted and asked the instructor to leave the team for a rest.

The instructor looked at him in surprise, as if he didn't expect that the rumored waste Third Prince could last 16 laps. They all thought Chris couldn't last more than 10 laps.

Under the instructor's admiring gaze, Ye Zhongqin took a bottle of water and sat in the audience to watch the male main attacker.

It has to be said that the male main attacker is really strong. He hasn't been tired after 17 laps. There are more than 40 people following him. They all seem to be SS-level and SSS-level strongmen.

In this year's enrollment, the male main attacker Galio has SSS. He is not only excellent in all subjects, but also ranks first in the whole grade.

The last person who is so powerful is the graduated prince Victor.

Now Victor is in charge of the military power of the palace, and he has to lead the team to fight against the Zerg from time to time. He is a national idol.

In the plot, the male main attacker followed Victor to successfully fight against the war and became the general of the Empire Planet. He and the prince jointly promulgated many laws, rectified the chaotic Federation, wiped out the slums, and benefited the people at the bottom of society. His glorious deeds once surpassed the prince.

As his fiancée fell into danger again and again, Galio realized that Chris and Randy were just poor people who were used. The one who really wanted to kill him was the wise king he followed, Victor.

Victor coveted the power of the male main attacker and wanted to take it back. Because he could not find a legitimate excuse, he kept framing the person he liked. He failed again and again, and he was anxious and exposed his feet.