3.7 - Ending

There is an abandoned construction site at the easternmost part of Liuhe Town. In the early years, the developer wanted to develop there, but later the funds were cut off, so it was abandoned.

In the dark, the man carried something and walked into the abandoned building.

The man was very good at building mechanisms. After a while, the boy was hung on the top of the high building. There was an empty space below. If he accidentally fell down, he would definitely be smashed to pieces.

The other end of the rope was tied to the building steel bars. There was a timer below. As long as the time was up, the timer fixing the rope would be loosened, and the person hanging at the other end would fall down.

Mo Qiushan was very satisfied with his masterpiece. He took out his mobile phone, took a video and sent it out.

Ye Zhongqin was awakened by the cold wind. After waking up, he was confused for a while, and understood his situation through the scream of the system.

"Aren't you afraid?" Mo Qiushan sat aside. He thought the young man would scream in fear when he woke up. Unexpectedly, he was very calm, as if he didn't care about life and death.

"Why did you do this?" Ye Zhongqin could never understand why Mo Qiushan did this.

The other party smiled, looked at the empty building, and stared at the time on his phone. He did not answer Ye Zhongqin's question, "The time is almost up, and he should come too."

"Who are you talking about?"

Mo Qiushan gave him a look that said he would take care of it.

A person who should not be here appeared.

"Let him go!!!"

The moment Su Run saw Ye Zhongqin, he let out a heart-wrenching roar.

"You are finally here." Mo Qiushan was very happy, or maybe he himself had a problem, so when he saw Su Run, he was as excited as if he had met a fellow human being.

"See this? You have 15 minutes left. If you chop your arm within 15 minutes, I will pause time. Otherwise, he will fall and die."

"No! Su Run!" Ye Zhongqin shouted at Su Run who was about to pick up the knife, "Don't listen to him, he did it on purpose, don't listen to him!!!"

The system didn't understand, "Host, why are you still helping him? Don't forget what he did to you when he imprisoned you?"

"System, you don't understand, people are complicated. I'm just a time traveler. If I die, it's nothing. If he dies, he's dead. It doesn't mean the same thing!"

At first, he really hated Su Run, hated this guy, hated his perverted methods, and hated his torture of himself even more.

But he also understood.

Su Run didn't know how to love someone at all.

Born in such a family and in such an environment, he didn't even know how to care for the one he loved in his heart. It was normal for him to do such extreme things.

Su Run looked deeply at the person hanging on the top of the tower, swaying in the cold wind, and the light of the setting sun shining in, making his beloved look like a butterfly about to fly away.

No.

He didn't want the other person to leave.

The knife was raised high, and blood splashed on his face.

"Hahaha..." Mo Qiushan laughed so hard when he saw his prey cut off his arm, and seemed very satisfied, "Okay, now, cut open his stomach."

Hearing his words, Ye Zhongqin shouted angrily, "Mo Qiushan! What do you want to do? Su Run has no grudge against you. Please don't do this!!!"