4.7 - The fox demon was given an aphrodisiac

4.7 - The fox demon was given an aphrodisiac and used her original form to rape an innocent boy

Waking up from the severe pain, he heard the conversation of two people.

Ye Zhongqin opened his eyes with great effort and found himself lying in the dungeon. The magic circle that trapped the fox demon had been removed at some point. He looked sideways and saw that the fox was controlled by Xuantie and pinned to the ground.

"It's time to start."

He heard the voice of the headmaster, followed by the scream of the fox.

Ye Zhongqin wanted to get up, but he had no strength. He seemed to have been fed some medicine. Not only did he have no strength, but he couldn't even use his magic power.

He could only helplessly watch Hongluan being pinned to the ground by his fellow disciples.

Those people took out knives, held down the hands and feet of the fox demon boy, and dug out a golden demon pill from his abdomen.

The disciple excitedly took the demon pill and ran to the headmaster to ask for credit.

Qi Xiuyuan looked at the round and full demon pill, nodded, and said, "Feed it to him."

So the disciple holding the demon pill came to Ye Zhongqin again, opened his mouth, and poured the bloody demon pill into him.

The rusty smell and the burning sensation of the demon pill made Ye Zhongqin want to vomit, but he couldn't.

After swallowing the thing, his whole body was burning hot. He could vaguely see that the red fox without the demon pill turned into a huge original body, exposing himself and overturning the cultivator who suppressed him, and slapping several people away with one claw.

Qi Xiuyuan looked at the drug fox demon who had lost his mind with a fiery gaze, and felt in his heart that it seemed that the strong aphrodisiac he personally prepared had begun to take effect.

So he said to the eldest disciple beside him, "Let's go, leave here first, and come back after they finish their business."

A group of people left the dungeon, and Ye Zhongqin issued a silent call for help.

Why leave me here alone...

Fuck!

Are you just watching me die without saving me?

There are still people who want it! Hey, hey, hey! ! !

No one could hear his voice. He didn't even know why the mad fox was mad, nor did he know what effect the demon pill they gave him had.

The fox approached the boy on the ground step by step, and the smell of the boy's body tempted him like a aphrodisiac.

The red fur reflected the golden light, and in the darkness, the fox demon's eyes were dripping with blood.

"A Ye...give it to me..."

The cold wind blew, and Ye Zhongqin moved his head, looking at the huge fox, even afraid that this guy would step on him to death.

He couldn't say a word, and could only tremble on the ground.

Faced with such a huge fox, Ye Zhongqin was a little scared.

"System! Help!!!"

The system, which had been locked in the small dark room, could not hear anything.

The fox seemed to see through his heart, raised his head, and stood twice as tall as Ye Zhongqin.