1.4 - The Second Prince with Bad Intentions

"I didn't mean that..." Ethan shook his head in panic, but the more he explained, the more he seemed to be covering up.

Now, Camille and Beta looked at him strangely.

Camille was impatient, how could he see his roommate being bullied? He said to Ethan indignantly: "What are you thinking about? His Highness Chris just invited Randy to come over, and didn't do anything!"

"I..."

Ethan took two steps back in fear, and seeing that no matter how he explained, he couldn't explain it, so he ran away crying.

"Did we say too much..." Beta looked at Ethan who ran away, worriedly: "His fiancé is Galio, the first in the whole grade. If he deliberately said in front of his fiancée that we bullied him, it would be over..."

Beta's family is good. Although he is not a noble, his parents are both scientific researchers who specialize in the production of products related to pheromones. He has been well educated since he was a child, and he also understands that a person's revengeful mentality is terrible.

"Who cares? We didn't bully him. He came here and said a bunch of weird things." Camille waved his hand and didn't take it seriously. "Who told him to say that? It's so ambiguous. People who don't know would think that our Randy was really hurt by Chris!"

Randy was silent, but he had a plan in mind.

After the afternoon training, the Os were free to move around.

In the evening, there was no need to attend the training. Many male and female Os enthusiastically bypassed the laboratory building and went to another playground in the college, where the male and female A were training.

The playground was brightly lit, and sweaty figures were running.

With loud shouts, even the air was filled with the factor of boiling blood. This vivid scene made the delicate Os blush and cheer on the side.

On the rest seat not far away, Ethan sat there alone, with a slight redness in the corners of his eyes, as if he had just cried.

An hour later

The A's finished their training, and Galio in the crowd saw his little O's fiancée at a glance.

The delicate beauty, wearing a clean white T-shirt, sat under a big locust tree, attracting many A's bloody peeping.

"Brother, do you want to drink water?"

"No, you go."

Conte looked around and saw a lonely figure not far away, and teased: "Fiancée, go, go."

After that, he plunged into another group of people and left chattering.

He didn't want to be a light bulb. Galio, that stingy guy, was simply a pervert. He was so strong, who dared to covet his little fiancée.

Galio walked in with a smile and found that the boy's eyes were slightly red, and his expression suddenly disappeared.

"Did Chris bully you again?"

He took off the handkerchief on his neck with a gloomy face, touched the tear marks at the corners of Ethan's eyes, and said coldly and firmly, "Is it?"

"No..." Ethan plunged into his fiancé's arms, and the domineering green wood fragrance gently surrounded his nose, which made him feel even more wronged.

"What happened?" Galio comforted the boy in his arms, regretting that he was too busy with training during the day and did not take into account the feelings of his fiancée, which made him suffer in school.