4.2 - Your red-haired fox attacker is jealous

The manager looked at the boy, who was wrapped in black, carrying a rag package and slightly hunched over, with disdain in his eyes.

If it weren't for the eldest brother saying that as long as the qualifications were passed, no difficulties were allowed to be made and rejected, he would have wanted to drive this ugly monster out of the sect.

This thing came to their Baimu Sect, it was simply a joke, lowering the per capita quality of their Baimu Sect.

The manager impatiently threw the jade card on the ground and said: "Fire spiritual roots, poor qualifications, less than the first grade, accepted as an outer disciple."

The boy's body stiffened and didn't speak.

He was probably used to this kind of differential treatment. He held the package tightly with his five fingers, bent down to pick up the jade card, and heard a burst of laughter when he stood up, and walked away silently.

The subsequent process was very smooth. Those without foundation were sent down the mountain, and those with good spiritual roots stayed.

After dark, they were divided into rooms, two people in a room, with a bed on each side and a table in the middle.

Fortunately, no one wanted to share a room with the villain. Ye Zhongqin said he didn't mind, and he lived in the same room with the villain as he wished.

He put down his things carelessly, took out the quilt from the cabinet and made the bed, his movements smooth and flowing.

The boy who came in behind him was stunned. He mistakenly thought that the boy chose to live in the same room with him to deliberately make things difficult for him. Unexpectedly, the other party had no such intention at all, and he was immediately ashamed.

Ye Zhongqin made the bed, looked back, and saw the villain was also making the bed, and walked over to greet him.

"My name is Ye Zhongqin, hello, we will be roommates in the future."

Yu Guzi had a pair of timid eyes under his messy hair, looking stupidly at the boy opposite.

Yu Guzi saw a smile in those eyes, without disgust, rejection or other dislike.

"Yu Guzi..."

After saying hello, Ye Zhongqin lay on the bed and read the storybook.

I just entered the sect today, and there is nothing to do.

He only thought that the villain was probably socially anxious, and didn't care about anything else.

The system was talking freely, "Host, while the villain is still a little white flower, win his favor, gain his love, and overwhelm him!!!"

Ye Zhongqin: "Do you think I look like a beast?"

System: "Don't you?"

Ye Zhongqin: "Get lost."

Although he knew that he was a homosexual, he had not yet reached the point of being hungry and indiscriminate. The mission was the mission, and no other distractions could be mixed in.

After extinguishing the candle, Ye Zhongqin yawned and rolled up the quilt to sleep.

He didn't know that after he fell asleep, the person on the bed opposite sat up.

The person walked to his bedside, and his personality had changed drastically from the daytime. There was no timidity and social anxiety in his eyes, and he stared at the boy sleeping on the bed.

Yu Xianjun really didn't expect that he would find such an interesting person. Why didn't he meet "him" in his previous life.

"Interesting."