【World 2】━━ Loved by the zombie king in the end of the world ━━

2.1 - The Scumbag Attacker's Road to Whitewashing Himself.

Since Ye Zhongqin killed the protagonist in the last world, the main system bound Ye Zhongqin in violation of the rules, and the mission points were deducted by 30%, and the points obtained were only more than 8,000.

This is really heartbreaking for Ye Zhongqin.

This mission world is the end of the world.

In the northeast of District 11, the desert field is filled with a large number of building ruins left over from the last century.

The man lying on a bush opened his eyes, his eyes confused for a moment.

This time the identity selected by the system is an orphan, and Ye Zhongqin is very satisfied, at least there is no need to have so many hidden plots like in the last world.

When he rubbed his painful forehead and checked the bruises on his body, he opened the character information panel in confusion and couldn't help swearing.

"Fuck! 006, what the hell did you find for me? Can't you find me a normal identity besides a scumbag?"

006: "Don't be disgusted, this guy is best close to the male protagonist and the bottom."

Alas...

Ye Zhongqin is hard to say.

It has been more than 100 years since the last civilization in this world.

The virus that infected humans has not been eliminated, and the land is full of zombies.

Humans can only survive in enclosures, civilization has been swallowed up, and positive systems and more perverted management have enveloped these newly born humans.

The protagonist is a product of the era of destroyed civilization. He is a slave in the northern base of District 11 and has a low status.

In the original work, the southwest of District 12 where the male protagonist Nie Xingyun originally lived was besieged by zombies and fell into hell on earth.

Nie Xingyun fled to District 11 with the survivors. He thought it would be better than District 12, but he didn't know that this place was even more perverted.

On the first day of his arrival, he saw a teenager punching and kicking a slave, as if he was going to beat him to death.

The male protagonist is kind-hearted. Even if he knows that human nature is distorted in this society, he can't ignore such things, so he spends money to buy the slave, that is, the protagonist.

As for the person who beat the protagonist because he was in a bad mood, it was Ye Zhongqin.

Fortunately, fortunately. The plot has not developed to this point.

Ye Zhongqin was possessed very early. He is also a survivor who escaped from District 12. No one in District 11 knows him. Ye Zhongqin does not need to use the name of the original plot character, he can use his own.

As for why the original owner was lying on the grass outside the eastern part of District 11 with injuries, the plot shows that the original owner was robbed on the road, his food was stolen and he was beaten.

Of course, the original owner was not a good person before. When he was in District 12, he was cruel and ruthless, and even children were not spared.

Ye Zhongqin checked the injuries on his body, looked at the high walls not far away, and then looked at the debris left over from the last century in the desert. It is impossible to imagine the scene here in peacetime.