4.13 - As soon as his son left, the father was pressed on the bed

4.13 - As soon as his son left, the father was pressed on the bed and fucked by his uncle

It was already the evening of the next day when Ye Zhongqin found out that his son had left without saying goodbye.

He shouted out to the system angrily.

"What's wrong, host?" The system was confused. It was awakened early in the morning and the data was almost garbled.

"Xiaobao is missing. Help me find out where he went?"

006 opened the map to locate and found that the host's son had slipped away very far. It was nearly a month away from the ghost city. This was impossible for ordinary people to do. Except for immortal cultivators, there was no one else.

"Host, he is not in danger of life. He seems to be doing well and has started to practice."

Then turn on the location and let the host check the distance in person.

Ye Zhongqin looked at the red dot on the location and then looked at his son's physical data. He had to say that he was angry, but as an old father, his son secretly ran away with a stranger. How could he be happy?

"How could this child leave without saying goodbye..." Ye Zhongqin took great pains to raise a half-human, half-demon child.

He had no experience as a father. The child was small and weak when he was just born, and it was in the weather when the mountain was closed by heavy snow.

At that time, all his spiritual energy was taken away by the child, and he became a mortal from the moment the child was born.

In order to take good care of the child, Ye Zhongqin fainted from hunger several times. If Yu Guzi had not been with him all the time, he would have died long ago.

"Children are curious, and you have trapped him in this place for so long, he will always yearn for life outside." 006 explained, "But host, please rest assured, he is at least the child of the male protagonist, with extraordinary talents, and there are probably few people in this world who can bully him."

"But he is only five years old, so young... How can I not worry..."

006 was ashamed and said, "In the fox clan, a one-year-old fox has to learn to hunt prey independently. You raise him as a human child, but he is not a human after all."

At this time, the door was pushed open, and Yu Guzi walked in dusty.

"Sorry, Ye, I didn't find Xiaobai. He may have slipped out of the city. Do you want to..."

"Forget it." Ye Zhongqin interrupted him. He had asked the villain to help him find the child all night. He felt very guilty. How could he bear to trouble him to go after the child.

He listened to the system. Xiaobai was not an ordinary child after all. He couldn't control him.

"Let the child go if he wants to. I'm sorry for trouble you to find him all night. Go and rest."

"I'm not tired!" Yu Guzi stepped forward and held Ye Zhongqin's hands, expressing anxiously, "I'm really not tired, Ye."

"You..."

Ye Zhongqin felt uncomfortable under his eyes. After so many years, how could he still not understand the feelings of the people around him.

But.

In the past, he could still use the child as an excuse to reject the other party. Now that the child has abandoned him, what excuse can he find to reject him?

Yu Guzi held the boy's hands tightly, pulled him into his arms, and said, "Ye, I have always regarded Xiaobao as my child. I will not treat him badly. I will help you find him, really."