4.6 - I will let you go if you give birth to a child

Hongluan woke up in a pain, and before he even figured out where he was, a bucket of cold water fell from his head, making him tremble all over.

The man in a slender white robe stood quietly in front of him. Hongluan stared at him dangerously. He could feel that this person had a high level of cultivation and was very dangerous.

"Spiritual red fox, not bad, not bad, it's a good material." Qi Xiuyuan looked at the handsome red fox trapped in the magic circle with fiery eyes, and praised the disciples around him, "Daoyi, you did a good job this time. This is an ancient mythical beast, but we want his child as a medicine, and we need to let this fox get pregnant."

Hearing this perverted words, Hong Luan trembled with fear.

He couldn't believe that these two people were discussing his life and death easily.

Every baby born in the spiritual red fox clan is a treasure in the world of cultivation. Eating it can improve cultivation, and the former can reach the sky in one step.

No wonder the clan leader asked Hong Luan to stay away from cultivators, it seems that it is not unreasonable.

"Scum!" He cursed, but before he could vent his anger, a gust of wind hit him and he was thrown to the ground, his head broken and bleeding.

"You lowly thing, you dare to talk back." Qi Xiuyuan waved his hand and taught this disobedient thing a lesson.

"My cultivation has been stagnant for more than a hundred years, so it's just right to use your child as a scapegoat."

Helian Daoyi stood respectfully beside his master, not even glancing at the fox in the magic circle. Perhaps he also felt that what his master did was right. After all, this monster killed so many innocent people and should have been executed long ago.

There was nothing wrong with leaving him room to play.

Hongluan shrank his tail and trembled, and dared not say anything more.

He was in so much pain.

He was in so much pain all over.

He was trapped in this cover, and even his spells and spiritual energy could not be used, as if someone was pinching his neck and he couldn't breathe.

Falling into this situation, he didn't even know who in the world could save him.

In a trance, the image of Ye Zhongqin holding him and smiling flashed in his mind.

That man was also a disciple of the Hundred Graves Sect, but he was just an outer disciple, how could he save himself.

Thinking of this, Hong Luan became even more desperate.

After the master left, Helian Daoyi walked forward to observe the red fox carefully.

The divine beasts in this world are all of very precious value, and so is the one in front of him.

"Fox demon, as long as you are willing to give birth to a son and use him as a medicine for my master, I can ask my master to spare your life."

"Bah!" The fox spit at him in disgust. Although the saliva was not spit out, the disgusting look was transmitted.

"You hypocritical dog thing, you don't even let go of the baby. Your master, Ye deserves that he has practiced for so long without ascending, and this thing can also ascend. The way of heaven is blind!"

Hearing the monster insulting his master like this, Helian Daoyi was not angry, nor did he argue with him. He just reinforced the magic circle and left the dungeon.