2.9 - Possessed scumbag forcibly cleans himself

Two servants came forward and hit the dog on the back with a stick. Before the first stick killed the dog, they hit it with a second stick.

After hitting the dog more than ten times in a row, the big dog in heat was finally killed.

After dragging the dog's body apart, the long penis flowed out of the boy's anus, with thick white foam and an unspoken smell in the air.

The Lord of the City had a cold face and his eyes were as scary as the cold wind in October. He said, "Li Wen, take this unruly slave away and let you deal with him."

Then, the Lord of the City looked at Ye Zhongqin with cold eyes.

"As for you, Ye Zhongqin, you didn't manage your slave well, so you will be punished together."

"Yes." Li Wen ordered, disgustedly asking the servants to drag the naked boy who was still in heat and unconscious down.

Ye Zhongqin was also imprisoned in the dungeon by the servants.

He knew he was framed, otherwise how could it be such a coincidence that Chu Ci got into trouble just after the city lord came out for patrol. Someone must have deliberately led him out so that the city lord could see him.

Alas...

He sighed and sat against the wall, not knowing what the male protagonist would experience.

He tried hard to change the original plot, but it seemed to have little effect.

On the other side, Li Wen dragged the boy who was beaten and bruised all over to the zombie cave.

This is a place to punish those who have committed heinous crimes. They are pushed under the cave and suffer all the sins of zombies. They are eaten until only a skeleton is left.

"Look, this is your grave." Li Wen grabbed the boy's hair to let him see the appearance underneath clearly. "You cheap thing, you must have enjoyed the dog, but I specially selected it carefully. Did it feed you?"

Chu Ci's eyes widened in disbelief. Fear and fear made him unable to say a word. Even if he wanted to say something, his throat mute by the poison could not make a cry for help.

He wanted to find his master.

But his master was also dragged down by him.

Chu Ci could only shed tears helplessly, not daring to look down. There were zombies everywhere, monsters that ate people without leaving any bones.

"Are you scared now?" Li Wen was very satisfied with the boy's condition. He had smeared the dog's flesh with drugs, just to make this cheap thing addicted to it.

Although the Lord of the City was perverted in bed, he also hated people and dogs.

Thanks to his careful consideration, he was able to get rid of this disgusting thing, and he was in a good mood.

"If you want to blame someone, blame yourself for not having eyes. Why do you have to follow Ye Zhongqin? You want to get what I can't get. Have eyes in your next life!" After saying that, Li Wen mercilessly kicked the boy into the abyss.

Looking at the dense zombies surrounding the boy, the viciousness in his eyes turned into a smile, waved his hand, turned his head and left.

Here, Ye Zhongqin received the news that the protagonist was successfully infected and turned into a zombie.

Helplessly complained to the system, "System, can this task still be successful? The protagonist has become the zombie king. When he returns, we will be hungry."