1.14 - The Reluctant Marriage

Ye Zhongqin really felt that he was more wronged than *Dou E.

The male protagonist was pregnant, and he was regarded as the scumbag father. The point was that he didn't even know whose child the male protagonist was pregnant with.

He hurriedly paid the fee and called the housekeeper to delete the rumors on the Internet. When he came back and looked at the skinny boy on the hospital bed with pinch marks and kiss marks all over his body, he sighed again.

Not long after, the housekeeper called hurriedly.

"Your Highness, the things on the Internet cannot be handled."

Ye Zhongqin was speechless, "Why?"

The housekeeper had to explain, "This matter has a huge impact and has affected the face of the royal family. His Majesty the King sent a notice to ask Your Highness to handle this matter well."

"How should I deal with it?" Ye Zhongqin was in a state of panic.

At this moment, he was hiding on the balcony of the hospital and whispering quietly, for fear of disturbing the patients in the room.

The housekeeper explained helplessly: "His Majesty the King wants you to marry him."

"What!!!"

This sigh directly woke up Ethan who was lying on the bed.

Ye Zhongqin hung up the phone, walked in from the balcony, and saw the male protagonist who woke up, and hurriedly handed him a cup of water to quench his thirst.

"Don't move, drink some water to moisten your throat, and talk later if you have anything to say."

Ethan looked at Ye Zhongqin with red eyes, and finally nodded, drank half a mouthful of water, leaned weakly on the pillow, and his thin fingers with only bones left weakly grasped Ye Zhongqin's hand, very afraid that this person would abandon him.

Ye Zhongqin could understand the male protagonist's feelings, sitting beside the bed, without questioning, and did not leave.

I don't know what he went through during the days he was missing. The doctor told Ye Zhongqin that the situation was too scary.

The male protagonist was raped,

The vagina was torn, the uterus was damaged, and the back hole was torn.

The point is that the male protagonist's life is ruined by the injection of highly addictive sex drugs.

Moreover, the child in his belly will also be affected by the drugs and will be born with sexual fetishes. This child cannot be born at all.

Ye Zhongqin waited for Ethan to get better before saying, "Ethan, you are pregnant."

The boy on the bed kept crying, his eyes were already red, and Ye Zhongqin was really afraid that he would cry his eyes blind, so he had to coax him.

"Okay, it's okay, don't be afraid, don't be afraid, you're out."

Perhaps it was his comfort that Ethan stopped crying, but he became more dependent on Ye Zhongqin.

Even when he walked around the room, Ethan's eyes followed him all the time. As long as he left the ward, the boy would be more frightened, screaming in panic, and even scratching himself.

Ye Zhongqin had to stay at the bedside, and the rest of the things were left to the housekeeper.

In the afternoon, an unexpected call came.

It was from the king. The king disliked Chris very much. From childhood to adulthood, he had very little contact with Chris.

This sudden call scared Ye Zhongqin. He was not in a hurry to answer the phone. He comforted Ethan first, "I'll go to the balcony to answer the phone. Don't be afraid."