3.4 - The male protagonist discovered the secret of the perverted boy

The iron chain on the boy's hand made a crisp and rhythmic sound. Su Run only felt that the sound was incomparably beautiful. He inserted it deeply along the rhythm, then pulled it out tormentingly, and then thrust it in again.

The young man who was penetrated cried for mercy, his body twisted constantly, but he was nailed to the chopping board like a fish. He could do nothing but cry helplessly.

"Ah...ah...ah...ah..."

Su Run wanted to drag the man in front of him into hell, to degenerate with him, to make him never leave him, to sink under him forever and ever.

After an unknown amount of time, Su Run changed countless positions. They fucked from the bed to the floor, from the floor to the table. There was no place in the small wooden house that they had not fucked.

Su Run ejaculated again and again. It was so comfortable. After living for so long, this was the first time he knew there was such a happy thing. He couldn't help but hug the young man and asked for it again and again.

The last time he ejaculated was in the young man's mouth. He covered the young man's mouth in a bad way and forced him to swallow his body fluids.

Ye Zhongqin was slapped twice, and his ears were full of stars. He swallowed it humiliatingly, and wanted to vomit but couldn't.

Afterwards, Su Run filled a basin of cold water and washed his body for him, but he didn't pick out the things inside. He put down a few bags of food and left.

Soon, Ye Zhongqin's body was burning hot, and he didn't wake up until dark.

When he was half asleep, System 006 called out in his ear, "Host, you have a fever, don't sleep, get up!"

"You are now a human body, you will die if you don't eat!"

"You need to clean up the things in your body, and your foot is infected!"

Ye Zhongqin heard it.

But he had no strength in his body, he was so weak that it was difficult for him to even move his fingers, how could he have the ability to get up and clean his body and treat his foot.

Besides, there was no medicine in this broken house. Except for a pot of water and a few packs of instant noodles on the table, there was no nutritious food at all.

He also felt that his lower body was torn and it hurt like hell.

Su Run is really not a competent sex partner. Even if he doesn't know anything, shouldn't he be cleaned up before leaving?

006 comforted him and talked to him to prevent the host from falling asleep.

"Su Run has lived in the countryside since he was a child, and the economy in this place is backward. It's normal that he doesn't know. Just hold on. There are still three hours until dawn!"

According to the time Su Run comes every day, he can be rescued at eight o'clock in the morning.

Ye Zhongqin hopes so.

He has a headache, and the thin quilt doesn't keep him warm. What's more, he has a fever now. He feels cold and hot at the same time. It's like being in ice and fire, and he is tortured.

He also has to cheer up and chat with the system.

"Why don't we just give up this mission..." Ye Zhongqin wanted to give up.

"Don't, host!" 006 comforted him, "You've been fucked. It's a big loss to give up now."

That's true.

Closing his eyes, Ye Zhongqin fantasized about his life.