4.9 - Escape with the cub and the villain husband

During the days when he was locked in the yard, Ye Zhongqin lived well and his body recovered.

Helian Daoyi came to see him on time every afternoon and told him that he was pregnant.

Ye Zhongqin pretended to be very upset for a few days, and his emotions gradually stabilized. Helian Daoyi no longer doubted him, and from time to time he asked the puppet to send him valuable things for him to play with.

According to Helian Daoyi, as long as he is willing to give birth to the child, the sect will not treat him unfairly, and will give him valuable property to let him spend his old age in peace.

But Ye Zhongqin knew.

The male main attacker thought so, but his master might not think so.

Only dead people would keep their mouths shut. He estimated that he would die without a complete body after giving birth to the child.

That day, Helian Daoyi came on time.

Ye Zhongqin was eating. He pretended to see the reality clearly, softened his attitude, and begged: "Big Brother, I am willing to give birth to this child, but can you not let me be alone here..."

"Do you want someone to accompany you?" Helian Daoyi asked back.

He felt guilty. The boy should have had a better future, but he ruined it. Now looking at his thin appearance, he knew that the child in the boy's belly was absorbing his spiritual energy. When the child was born, he would no longer have the opportunity to practice and could only be an ordinary person.

"I have a friend who is an outer disciple. Can he come with me..." Helian Daoyi thought about it and decided that it was okay. "What's his name?" "Yu Guzi."

"Is there anything else you want?" Helian Daoyi felt guilty towards him and hoped that the boy could ask for more from him, so that he could comfort himself.

The boy shook his head, so well-behaved that it was heartbreaking.

"Don't worry, I will definitely protect you." Helian Daoyi swore in his heart that when the boy gave birth to the fox demon's child, he would definitely send him away and would not let the master interfere in this matter.

As for the fox demon, it was so angry that it injured dozens of disciples in the sect. The master would not tolerate it and it probably would not survive.

After sending away the eldest senior brother, the flattery and smile on Ye Zhongqin's face suddenly turned cold.

He didn't believe what Helian Daoyi said at all. Qi Xiuyuan played an important role in this world.

He was very bad and completely bad.

If he hadn't encountered the spirit red fox in advance, the male main attacker should have been hurt.

The male main attacker saw through the master's face and killed Qi Xiuyuan, becoming a traitor of the Hundred Graves Sect and leaving the sect.

On the way to escape, he met Hongluan, and the two became friends. Gradually, they fell in love and got together.

But the plot was disrupted by Ye Zhongqin. The male protagonist and the male protagonist met in advance, and they no longer became lovers, but enemies.

And he became the male protagonist's partner by mistake, and now he is pregnant with the male protagonist's child, and his mood is complicated.

So, he cheated on the male protagonist.

In the afternoon, Ye Zhongqin really saw the villain.

Yu Guzi was still confused when he was brought to the yard, until he saw the acquaintance in the yard, who he hadn't seen for more than a month, and ran over excitedly.