2.5 - Drink his milk

2.5 - Rape the little slut next door and drink his milk

Late at night.

In the city of District 11, there was a complete silence. 

In the villa of the city lord, a house with gorgeous decoration was not quiet.

Li Wen did not go back to his room to rest, but changed into a loose pajamas. After taking a bath, he pushed open the door of the city lord.

There was a strong man sleeping on the bed. He did not get up even though he noticed someone approaching.

"My lord, I want..."

Li Wen's eyes were red, and his body was tortured to the point of ecstasy.

After enduring for a whole day, he was already thirsty and eager to get the city lord's The comfort of the Lord.

"Come here."

Li Wen knelt between the man's legs, raised his cheeks, a faint blush burned on his neck, and his eyes were full of pleading.

Fu Jianghe knew the torture of this drug. Although it was only in the trial stage, it could already torture people into a hungry and thirsty lowly thing.

If this drug is released, how can it not make money.

With the tacit consent of the Lord of the City, Li Wen stared at the giant between the man's legs, stretched out his tongue, and carefully licked the bulging and not yet hard cock.

Warm The saliva can be felt even through the cloth. Slowly, the sleeping giant began to grow bigger, rubbing the crotch and shouting.

Li Wen knelt on the ground with his butt sticking up, using all kinds of methods to serve the man in front of him. If he didn't pay attention, he might be executed like those people.

But he had no choice. This medicine tortured him every day.

The next morning, a thick layer of white fog shrouded the city. The early workers had already gone to the factory, and the agricultural area was even more hot.

Ye Zhongqin got up at five in the morning. In order to To prepare a sumptuous meal, many ingredients need to be prepared in advance, not to mention that he is not the only one who gets up early, all the servants in the villa get up early.

After he finishes breakfast, the maids quickly serve the dishes.

During this period, only Ye Zhongqin sits in the kitchen and waits bitterly.

............

On the other side, Fu Jianghe looks at the not-so-sumptuous reception meal on the table, tapping the table with his bony fingers. The maids tremble with fear, not knowing whether the city lord is angry or brewing a greater anger.

Only Li Wen, who knew him best, knew that the city lord was not angry, but was thinking about something.

At this time, the servant announced that the guests had arrived.

The door opened wide, and a muscular man came in, followed by another muscular man.

"Long time no see, City Lord Fu." The man walked up and shook hands with Fu Jianghe.

"Long time no see, City Lord Xiao."

Xiao Hu didn't care about Fu Jianghe's perfunctory tone, pulled out a chair and sat down, and saw the table full of carefully prepared food, and his mood suddenly improved.

Nie Xingyun nodded at Fu Jianghe, which was also a greeting.

"Thank you City Lord Fu for your hospitality. Since breakfast is ready, I won't be polite." Xiao Hu was not vague at all. Because he encountered a group of zombies on the way here, he and Nie Xingyun were delayed for several days before arriving. They were almost starving to death eating those simple foods.