1.11 - Forced into estrus, rxped by little Alpha

In a daze, Kakaf saw His Highness guarding the bedside, and reached out to hold His Highness's hand tightly. The fear and despair in his heart were comforted a little, and then he fell into a real sleep.

He didn't want to be mixed into O...

He prayed again and again in his heart, asking God not to let him become an O. He wanted to be a person like His Highness. He still had many dreams to realize. He didn't want to be a breeder whose identity was restricted to having children. He wanted to be a leader.

Perhaps his obsession was too deep.

During the differentiation process, the overbearing pheromone instantly infected the entire room. The pheromone isolator in the room worked, sealing the air inside tightly, without any leakage.

This made Ye Zhongqin suffer.

He smelled the thick aroma of red wine, which was so rich that it seemed to intoxicate people. The key was that the aroma surrounded him intentionally or unintentionally, making him very uncomfortable.

Ye Zhongqin didn't know that Kakaf, who was lying on the bed, had broken the plot restrictions and differentiated into a high-level male A without being violated or bullied.

Ye Zhongqin's body softened and he knelt on the edge of the bed.

Because he was defenseless, the overbearing pheromones invaded his glands, forcing him to be in heat and directly entering the rain and dew period.

This strange feeling made Ye Zhongqin unaware of his danger, not to mention that the person lying on the bed was a teenager who loved him deeply and wanted him to get pregnant.

After a dizzy spell, Ye Zhongqin felt that he was pulled onto the bed and his clothes fell off one by one.

Kakaf looked at the crowded tender meat wrapped around his meat with red eyes. He gasped for breath and couldn't help leaning over and sprinting to tightly embrace the prince under him, falling deeper into pleasure and entangled with his favorite prince.

As Kakaf hit him hard, he could clearly feel his penis inserted deeper. This pleasure hit his brain like an electric shock, making him raise his neck and sigh.

"Your Highness, are you comfortable?" Kakaf looked at the blond boy paralyzed by his pheromones with fascination.

His eyes were tender and his face was red and he couldn't speak. He could only express his love for him by hitting him hard.

The "pa pa" sound of the collision was blocked by the building materials in the room, and the servants who passed by hurriedly did not notice the abnormality in the guest room.

A can't mark the same kind.

Kakaf was floating in the climax of desire, looking at Chris's gland with regret. He wanted to bite it, but even if he bit it, it would be useless.

So, he maliciously used the pheromone of red wine to entangle Ye Zhongqin, making the person under him confused and unconscious.

In the drowsy room, light shone on the warm white carpet, and the freshly picked roses were still covered with raindrops. The boy on the bed not far away groaned, breaking the silence of the house.

In the silence, Ye Zhongqin opened his eyes tiredly. He wanted to get up, but the pain from his body made him fall heavily back on the pillow and screamed.

"Fuck!"

"What's wrong with me?"

System 006: "You were fucked with by your old lover Kakaf."

The blond boy was stunned. After reacting, he reached out and touched his buttocks. It was clean except for a little swelling and pain, and there was no sticky liquid.