1.16 - Threesome, Father and Son in the Same Cave

"Help..."

Ye Zhongqin was still struggling to death. He looked helplessly at the doctors outside the corridor who didn't dare to help him at all, his eyes full of despair.

The tentacle seemed to sense Ye Zhongqin's fear, and separated a flexible tentacle, gently resting on his shoulder to comfort him, which in turn aggravated Ye Zhongqin's fear.

Ye Zhongqin could accept sleeping with people, but sleeping with monsters was a different concept.

After a long time, the staff of the Biological Research Institute arrived. They were much more reliable than the people in the hospital. They subdued the tentacle in a few moves and used a reduction potion on the tentacles of the tentacle.

Everyone saw the tentacle recover into a beautiful boy with black hair and black eyes at a speed visible to the naked eye, and Ye Zhongqin was finally carried on a stretcher by the doctor for rescue.

As for the Zerg cubs that came out of his body, they were all taken away by the staff of the Biological Research Institute.

The protagonist was also taken away.

..................

In the new ward, Kakaf looked at His Highness lying on the bed through the window, feeling full of guilt.

He just wanted to take revenge on Ethan, make him a monster, be taken away by the staff of the institute, and not get married, but he didn't expect that his behavior would hurt His Highness.

Mixed with alien species, it would destroy the glands of a male A.

From this moment on, Chris's pheromones will lose their effect, and his body will get worse and worse. This is the price of being chosen by alien species as a breeder.

Kakaf didn't know that Ethan had been sexually poisoned before. When he learned the reason from the doctor, he regretted and wanted to commit suicide, but he couldn't bear to leave His Highness, and just wanted to atone for his sins in this way.

The doctor came out with the report, saw the little boy at the door, and handed him the list, "You can go in and take a look if you want."

"Thank you, doctor." Kakaf pushed open the door of the ward with the list.

The boy on the bed was naked. Although he had been rescued and there were no scars on his body, there was still a tube inserted in his back hole. This tube was to ensure that Chris's torn wound recovered normally.

Kakaf looked at His Highness's chapped lips, filled a glass of water, gently supported His Highness's neck, and fed the water in. 

After doing all this, he sat aside with guilt, bowing his head to repent.

"I'm sorry, Your Highness... You must be healthy. When you wake up, Your Highness will do whatever you want to me. Even if you let me die, I am willing..."

At this moment.

Ye Zhongqin's soul floated above his body, looking at Kakaf very speechlessly.

You said he was angry, of course.

But things have already happened, what's the point of being angry.

Besides, the system told him that this world is about to end.

Because of the deviation of the plot, the male protagonist and the receiver hate each other. No matter how capable he is, he can't restore the plot to the past. He simply broke the jar and found a suitable plot to commit suicide.

But before he died, he had to settle the original owner's debt of love.

..................

Night Banquet Bar.