2.4 - Selling body at the scene, the little slave feeds the innocent master milk

Ye Zhongqin stood stiffly at the door, looking clearly at the body that was mating like an animal without shame through the crack of the door.

In the dim light, a soft, snow-white body was kneeling on the bed, with white arms firmly fixed to the other end of the bed by clothes.

Her eyes were covered by messy hair, she was naked, and her abdomen was slightly curved. One could tell at a glance that she was pregnant.

Such a delicate and fragile boy was pressed under the man, and the black penis as thick as an arm was pounding again and again, in and out of the inner side of the open thighs, bringing out a pile of sticky lewd fluid.

"Fuck... so comfortable... little slut, hold tight!"

The man didn't expect that there was a prostitute next door to his house. Although the price was a little more expensive than those bitches in the brothel, it was convenient and close to home. If he wanted to vent in the future, he could just knock on the door.

The man panted heavily, because he had to take care of the boy's belly, he didn't enjoy it very much.

He turned the boy over, looked at the raised white neck, and bit his Adam's apple.

The boy cried out in pain, and his small Adam's apple felt numb. The man sucked his small breasts, as if he wanted to suck out some water. 

"Ah... Stop sucking... I don't have... I don't have any milk yet..."

The boy couldn't bear such a rough invasion at all, and begged in a groaning voice.

As soon as he finished speaking, the man kept speeding up, swinging back and forth, slapping his buttocks with a slapping sound, as if he wanted to fuck his child together.

"Fuck, I'm not satisfied yet. If I don't like it, do you still want this money?"

After the man threatened, the boy really stopped resisting and endured it obediently, which made the man want to feed him desperately.

Spreading the fat meat of the buttocks, he thrust hard into the bright red flesh hole, wishing to stuff the two big balls into it for comfort.

The two twisted together and panted.

Ye Zhongqin stood at the door like a stone sculpture, paralyzed all over, and didn't know whether to leave or interrupt them.

After an unknown amount of time, the piston movement in the room finally stopped. The man paid the money with a curse and slammed the door.

Ye Zhongqin hid in the corner of the stairs and waited for a few minutes before pushing open the door of the rental house with mixed feelings. "Welcome...guest..."

The young man's attentive words seemed to be strangled by a hand, and the smile on his face froze. He didn't expect the master to come back. He knelt on the ground with a plop, his face pale.

"I'm sorry, master... I..." Chu Ci didn't know how to explain. He knew that without the master's consent, he had violated the master's authority by privately receiving guests.

"Don't kneel on the ground and get up." Ye Zhongqin pulled him up and helped him sit down on the bed. "Tell me what's going on."

Seeing that the master was not angry, Chu Ci rubbed his legs and covered his thighs with clothes to cover the dirty liquid between his legs.

"I want to share the pressure for the master, well, I can make money..."

"..." Ye Zhongqin didn't know what to say.

After the system's explanation, he knew that people in this world had no moral integrity. He was here to popularize the concept of integrity for the male protagonist, which was simply playing the lute to a cow, so it was better not to say it.