1.9 - The male protagonist is accused of stealing

The atmosphere was somewhat tense.

Ye Zhongqin suddenly realized what was happening when the system reminded him. This was the scene of the death of an old lover who met a scumbag!

What to do...

Seeing that Teacher Teng Yi was looking at Randy with increasing hostility, Ye Zhongqin was afraid that the two would fight if they disagreed, so he coughed at the top of his lungs, breaking the silence.

Ye Zhongqin: "Teacher Teng Yi, haven't you eaten yet?" Penguin 'group: Er#3(Ling Liu-Jiu\Er3-Jiu Liu

System: "............"

Teng Yi: "............"

She angrily blamed Chris, and touched the back of Chris's hand itchyly, and then reluctantly said: "Then I'll go to work, Your Highness, can you have dinner with me tonight? I'll wait for you at the old place..."

After saying that, without waiting for an answer, Teng Yi twisted his high shoes and left in a chic manner. That aura and that heroic posture made men feel guilty.

"Ah~ Teacher Teng Yi is so handsome~"

"As expected of an A girl, I really want to be with Teacher Teng Yi~"

Ignoring the sighs around him, Ye Zhongqin picked up some food for Randy without changing his expression, and hugged the system Complained: "Why didn't you tell me earlier that Teng Yi and Chris had contact!!!"

System: "............"

Blame me, Chris has been a scumbag to countless people.

After eating the food that His Highness Chris personally picked for him, Randy licked his tongue happily with a smile on his face.

"Your Highness, are you familiar with the teacher just now? You still want to go to the old place..." Randy blinked his violet gem eyes aggrievedly and looked at Chris, which made Ye Zhongqin's heart tremble, and he quickly explained: "Old friend, don't worry, I won't go."

Ye Zhongqin didn't know how much his answer made people misunderstand him and Randy.

He only wanted to change the image of himself as a scumbag, but ignored his current He is like a scumbag pursuing Randy.

"Really? Then can you go shopping with me tonight?"

Shopping?

Ye Zhongqin looked at Randy beside him in surprise. Seeing his expectant look, how could Ye Zhongqin refuse? He had to change Randy's stereotype of him.

"Okay, I'll ask the driver to pick you up in the dormitory tonight."

"Okay, Your Highness."

Ye Zhongqin accompanied Randy to finish the meal and left on the pretext. As soon as he left, Randy was quickly surrounded by many men and women.

"Randy, are you dating His Highness Chris?"

"I'm so envious!"

"You are so amazing. His Highness actually rejected Teacher Teng Yi for you!"

Randy enjoyed the sighs of his classmates. He Like the feeling of being envied, of course, he likes Chris very much, otherwise he would not have taken the trouble to get close to him.

In the afternoon mecha nursing course, the freshmen in the classroom were a little absent-minded.

They are not very interested in theoretical knowledge, they prefer practical courses.

Ethan sat in the front row, writing data on his hand. The teacher explained in detail. In order to let the freshmen keep up with the progress, basically each node was explained separately.