【World 4】━━ Having a child with a fox demon ━━

4.1 - Your fox demon little attack comes online

It had just rained a little, and the mountains and forests were foggy. Animals came out to look for food, and the scene was full of vitality.

On the mountain path, a young Taoist priest was hurrying along in a sloppy manner, holding a string of unfinished candied haws in his hand and a broken sword on his back. He was a poor and independent cultivator with no strength and no backing.

The little red fox lay on the branch and took a glance. From the perspective of their fox clan, the red fox did not like this kind of human being very much, so he advised his friends around him.

"Why don't you change someone? If this person is cruel and ruthless, your five hundred years of cultivation will be ruined, and you will have to practice again!"

The mixed-haired white fox stared at the young man not far away, and his fox eyes narrowed, not quite agreeing with his friend's words.

"But his cultivation is very low, and he will not pose a threat to us." The white fox will not forget that those foxes caught by humans all had a bad end, so he didn't want to find someone with a high cultivation.

The red fox curled his lips, "I don't think he is a kind person. We have followed him all the way, and this guy has been eating and drinking all the way, and he is not serious."

"I think he is pretty good." The white fox shook his tail, feeling a little uneasy.

It is not easy for them to practice in the fox tribe. The only shortcut is to ask for a title, but this is also very dangerous.

The failure experience of the predecessors tells them that before looking for a person to ask for a title, they must observe carefully to see what kind of person's heart is and whether he is a good person.

The red fox looked down on the little Taoist priest.

With a hum, he jumped to the top of the tree.

"Go quickly and come back quickly. I will help you watch."

"Okay!"

The white fox jumped into the grass beside the path in one go. Seeing the little Taoist priest getting closer and closer, he raised his front legs and walked to the middle of the path. He put his two paws on his chest, bowed like a human, and looked straight at Ye Zhongqin.

Ye Zhongqin: "System... What is this white fox going to do?"

The system was also stunned, "I don't know either?"

The man and the fox looked at each other awkwardly for a few seconds, and the little fox actually spoke in a native language, "Master, do you think I look like a human?"

Ye Zhongqin: "............"

One minute.

Two minutes.

Just when the fox felt that he was going to fail and was even ready to despair that his five hundred years of Taoism would be destroyed, the little Taoist priest on the opposite side coughed twice and answered:

"Looks like a human."

The little fox widened his eyes in shock, and his white tail was fluttering. He excitedly imprinted the appearance of the little Taoist priest in his mind, and rushed into the bushes and disappeared without a trace.

The mixed-haired white fox ran all the way, trying his best.

Slowly, the fox turned into a human, standing naked in the woods, excitedly looking at the human's palm, and rolling on the spot happily.