1.12 - Morbid Training, Riding a Wooden Horse

"Have a good rest. I'll bring you lunch at noon." Ye Zhongqin didn't think that he had violated his character by speaking softly to Galio.

He hurriedly left the infirmary and found the male protagonist who had left the school and was wandering in a nearby bar according to the location marked on the map.

Seeing the male protagonist chatting with several obviously bad elements from society, Ye Zhongqin was puzzled.

"006, what is the male protagonist doing here?"

"He wants to get more money and wants to sell himself to them."

"What!!!"

Ye Zhongqin made a pig's hoof cry and crossed the road like the wind. Seeing that several people were about to hand over the money and the goods, Ye Zhongqin grabbed Ethan and ran away.

Fortunately, they ran fast, otherwise they would be caught up by several men behind them who thought they were being fooled.

When they ran to the alley of the nearby shopping mall, Ye Zhongqin let go of Ethan with a heavy breath, and held the wall covered with creepers, asking him breathlessly.

"Ethan, do you know what kind of people they are? How dare you make a deal with them!"

Ye Zhongqin looked at Ethan with a look of disappointment, and hissed, "If they sell you, I wonder what you will do!"

The black-haired boy looked at Ye Zhongqin with uncertainty, his heart thumping, half of which was caused by excessive exercise, and half of which was caused by seeing someone he liked.

"Your Highness..."

"Are you short of money?" Ye Zhongqin asked him.

Ethan stared at his feet in embarrassment, biting his lower lip and refusing to answer.

He didn't expect that the scene of him openly selling his body would be caught by His Highness Chris. What should he do now? Will His Highness dislike him for being dirty and not want him?

Thinking of this, tears fell to the ground like pearls that broke off the string.

"Don't cry..." Ye Zhongqin hurriedly wiped the tears of the beauty, "I didn't say anything excessive, why are you crying..."

He couldn't stand others crying the most, he felt like he was bullying him.

Ethan threw himself into Chris's arms and cried helplessly: "Your Highness, I didn't sleep with them. This is my first time here today. They told me that I can make a lot of money. I... I am clean..."

"Okay." Ye Zhongqin patted the boy's back and comforted him: "I believe you."

You are the protagonist.

How could Ye Zhongqin believe that the protagonist did these things, except being deceived by others, there would be no second reason.

Ye Zhongqin firmly believed.

006: "............" White and black understand.

It took half an hour to make the boy in his arms very happy. Ye Zhongqin took Ethan back to school and bought food and drinks for the male protagonist.

When they arrived at the restaurant, many people saw Ethan timidly following Chris, their eyes were dim.

Ethan didn't care what others thought of him. He grabbed the corner of Ye Zhongqin's clothes maliciously, like a lost hamster, innocent and pitiful. Under those malicious eyes, he hid in Ye Zhongqin's arms in fear.

Audience: ".................."

Damn, bitch. 

They really wanted to kill Ethan. Everyone knew that Randy was chasing after His Highness Chris, but this guy shamelessly licked him. Who didn't understand what he was doing.