1.18 - Father and Son [End]

1.18 - Father and Son (H)

One month later, on the Federation planet.

Ye Zhongqin, who was imprisoned in the room by the male main attacker and could not go out, had accepted his current situation.

The system told him that Randy had also come to the Federation planet and would rescue him soon, so he should bear it and find a timeline to log off smoothly.

However, the male main attacker was like a bitch in heat at any time, and he couldn't stand it.

"Are you in a daze?"

Gallio thought about it, turned Ye Zhongqin over, and let him lie on the bed. This posture could hug better, which was also his favorite posture.

"Well, go slowly..."

"Hehe..." Gallio smiled dotingly, spread the boy's thighs with both hands, and inserted the huge black cock into the back hole he had been thinking about day and night.

"It's so swollen..."

"It's not the first time, why are you still so tight?"

Gallio exerted a strong force and went straight to the dragon's head. The black and thick cock made the boy numb and painful. The difference in his body forced him to bear it, unable to resist or withdraw.

Ye Zhongqin tried to relax his body to reduce the pain, but just as he relaxed, the man behind him poked him again, and the boy's face turned pale again.

"It hurts... Galio..."

"I can't help it..."

Galio was also very sorry, but he couldn't help it. As long as he looked at Chris, his blood swelled and it was difficult to suppress it, and his body didn't listen to control at all.

At this moment, he even wanted to kill the boy on the bed. The two of them would never separate, so how could he control his lower body.

He was also the one who was tempted.

"Well...slow down...ah ah..."

Galio hugged the boy's waist and thrusted quickly and hard. The boy could only helplessly grab the bed sheet, like a desperate fish, looking up and struggling to death.

During the process, he hit the boy's sensitive part, and the boy trembled all over.

"Don't... don't keep touching there... I can't stand it..." 

Galio's red eyes ignited a ball of fire, and he didn't care about so much. He poked there again and again, and the two hot bodies slapped, becoming more intimate and entangled.

His body was suspended in the air, and Ye Zhongqin was picked up by Galio in a panic. At this moment, he sat on Galio's body. The hot big hands supported his waist, controlling him up and down, and inserted heavily.

The tears in the corners of Ye Zhongqin's eyes gradually moistened, and flowed onto the white sheets with helplessness. His body was soft. If it weren't for the hands on his waist and shoulders supporting him, he would have fallen down long ago.

Things developed to this point, which was not expected by the system and Ye Zhongqin.

So, the plot is too unreliable.

When he woke up again, Ye Zhongqin was exhausted and lazily collapsed on the bed, looking at the white ceiling, and the half-open window blew a clean cool breeze.

The current season is summer, which is the busiest stage of the Federation planet.

This planet is mainly developed on agriculture. Outside the open window is a lush farmland landscape, which looks a bit like a combination of medieval and future technology.