2.3 - Buy a little slave and let him serve customers

2.3 - Buy a little slave, and let him serve customers and earn money for his master

"Ah... it hurts... it hurts... it hurts..."

Chu Ci couldn't control the pain and cried out.

He was originally a silent slave who hoped to learn more, do better, and be treated well by his future master. Now it seems that everything is just a pipe dream.

The boy was pressed on the stinking bed by the knife-baring man. His clothes were half undressed, his hair was messy, his face was flushed with pain, his eyes were tearful, and his snow-white little bun was repeatedly squeezed by two dirty and rough hands, and it was pinched red.

Further down, the two thighs were forced to open, and they couldn't close because of the fucking. The bright red and tender flower hole was stretched wide open, and it was difficult to swallow the man's black penis.

Chu Ci cried breathlessly. He was a hermaphrodite and now he was pregnant. If he was abandoned by his master, he would only starve to death.

In this era, hermaphrodites are more despicable than men.

"Son of a bitch, fuck you to death!" The scarred man was still cursing, feeling sorry for his one hundred yuan.

Ordinary women only cost thirty yuan, but he was cheated and spent one hundred yuan to buy a woman who had been fucked to pieces.

The scarred man was frantically fucking the boy under him. He had a plan in his mind. When the time comes, he will hang a sign at the door, saying two yuan a night, maybe he can earn back the money he was cheated.

In this dirty alley, there is a boy being violated by a man in every other room. The slaves used by the workers to relieve their lust are just cheap goods that are not even as good as poultry.

The scarred man didn't care what the boy under him said. He just used his big black cock to go in and out of the bright red flesh hole fiercely, and his two big and black balls hit the snow-white thigh roots one by one.

Gradually, the boy began to lose strength, his red eyes slowly lost focus, and he was powerless and let others do whatever they wanted.

The scarred man saw that the boy was completely obedient after being fucked by him, so he pulled out his cock, turned the boy over, made him kneel on the ground like a bitch, raised his ass, and took advantage of the fat hole that had been fucked into a meat hole to poke into it.

The boy had long been accustomed to this posture, and his whole body seemed to have lost its soul, swaying numbly to cater to the impact of the man behind him.

The scarred man kept teasing, "Little bitch, when the time comes, I will hang a sign at the door, saying two dollars a night, you must earn the money for me, if you can't earn it back, I will let the child in your belly help me earn it!"

Listening to the shameless threat of the scarred man, the boy closed his eyes in despair, and tears fell on the bed one by one. Eating meat. 

Child...

He didn't care about the child in his belly. If he didn't have money for an abortion, the boss's wife wouldn't pay for it. He didn't want to have such a disgusting thing.

The man shivered and ejaculated.

He pulled out the penis buried in the boy's body and looked at the red pussy, revealing a wide flesh hole, with turbid and sticky liquid slowly flowing out.

The scarred man frowned, feeling extremely uncomfortable. He didn't know how many men had played with this place, and those men also watched the semen flow out of this place.