【World 3】━━ Imprisoned by a young wife ━━

3.1 - The lazy man who abused his wife

After leaving the previous world, Ye Zhongqin obviously hadn't reacted yet.

He rested for a few hours in the system space, chasing the system and venting his anger.

Since they completed the hidden mission, the points this time were very generous, so Ye Zhongqin was reluctantly happy.

The system trembled and avoided him, "Host, let's go to the next world..." He was afraid that if the host stayed in the space, he would think of the grievances he suffered in the previous world and come to him to vent his anger.

"Let's go."

Ye Zhongqin nodded very readily.

............

This world is a period text.

There were no monsters or hot weapons, and Ye Zhongqin was very satisfied.

The person they were going to rescue this time was Su Run, an introverted and honest teenager. Because his family was poor, his parents sold him to the neighboring village, to the son of the village chief Wang as a daughter-in-law.

Unfortunately, he had a bad fate. Wang Jingui was a notorious lazy man. His family was arrogant and unreasonable, and everyone in the village was afraid of their family.

As you can imagine, Su Run lived a miserable life.

Until he broke his leg while chopping wood in the mountains, the Wang family felt unlucky and found Su Run's parents, asking them to marry Su Run's sister to replace Su Run and become the labor force of the family.

The Su family did not dare to go against the Wang family, so they married Su Sanmei. The Wang family valued sons over daughters, and they either beat or scolded the brothers and sisters, and bullied them even more.

Until the sister became pregnant and gave birth to a daughter.

The Wang family had an extremely bad attitude, thinking that Su Sanmei was a money-loser who could not give birth to a son, and tortured them even more.

Su Run finally turned evil after seeing his sister being harmed by him. On the cold New Year's Eve, he took a rusty hatchet and killed Wang Jingui, who slept with him in the same bed, and then killed his parents-in-law.

He let his sister run away with the child, and was finally sentenced to death for breaking the law.

The hero in this story is Xiao Yu, a policeman in the town. It was the case he was in charge of that solved the injustice of the Wang family being wiped out.

It turned out that the Wang family believed in the fortune-telling and wanted to find a person with the same horoscope to marry his son, so that he could bring good luck and wealth to his son.

But there was only the second son of the Su family in the nearby village, and Su Run just met the requirements. She absurdly married Wang Jingui, who was also a man. Not only was she abused, but she broke her leg when she went up the mountain to chop wood, and she was persecuted and her sister was abused when she married here.

But at this point, the hero sympathized with the boy, but ultimately could not help him under the law.

The protagonist is a primary school teacher in the town, named Mo Qiushan, who was born in a big city and has a good family background.

But because of his sexual orientation, he didn't want to affect the people around him, so he brought his belongings to the remote Liuhe Town and became a primary school teacher.