4.8 - Unable to escape

4.8 - Unilateral rape, tearing, unable to escape

In silence, the fox saw the opportunity and aimed the desire that had been ready for a long time at that place, and thrust hard.

"Ah—!!!"

Accompanied by the screams that broke through the dungeon, Ye Zhongqin grabbed the ground with his hands, his eyes were bloodshot, his lips trembled, and tears flowed out.

The pain of being torn apart below came instantly, and his nerves twitched in waves.

He thought that the combination he had suffered before was already very painful, but compared with the current one, it was completely incomparable.

This was no longer a simple physical pain. Ye Zhongqin even hoped to die at this moment, a complete death.

It was a pity that this was not over yet.

No one had ever entered Ye Zhongqin's back, and the fox's thing was not the size of a normal person. Even if it was squeezed in so abruptly, only the head could be put in, and most of it was still exposed outside.

But just this small half made Ye Zhongqin unbearable. The pain of the deadly thing made him sweat all over. His originally hot body temperature also dropped all of a sudden, and he lay on the ground shivering weakly.

Let alone running away, he didn't even have the strength to speak now.

Ye Zhongqin was not feeling well, and the fox was not feeling very good either.

He had to get stuck here, which was particularly tormenting.

Blood came out from the place where they were in close contact. The fox knew that the bloody smell was very strong without smelling it with his nose. It should be torn. Although he felt distressed, he had no choice.

If he didn't be cruel now, they would both die.

Damn Baimu Sect, Hongluan swore that if he hadn't died, he would have destroyed this sect sooner or later.

Thinking of this, the fox demon no longer hesitated, looked at the thing below him, pressed Ye Zhongqin's shoulder, and slowly arched forward.

"Ah... um..."

I didn't expect the fox demon to dare to come in. Ye Zhongqin's eyes widened, tears blurred his face. He shook his head desperately, trying to get rid of this fatal ending, but the fox demon stuck to him just as he was about to speak.

This was a difficult move, but the fox did it without any pressure. The lower body slowly moved forward, inch by inch, bit by bit, as if to engrave Ye Zhongqin in his body forever.

The intense pain penetrated deep into his bones, and Ye Zhongqin didn't know how to describe his feelings.

He only knew that he was going to die, and he was going to be fucked to death by this big fox.

With his mouth blocked, Ye Zhongqin could only see the fox's beast eyes staring at him tightly, and something in his lower body was still pushing in, and he was trembling with pain.

The fox demon felt his pain, and with pity, it rolled up Ye Zhongqin's legs with its tail, lifted the unconscious legs to its abdomen, and slammed its lower body into it heavily.

".................."

This time, Ye Zhongqin couldn't even scream, his face was pale, his mouth was open, and his neck was stretched.

A few seconds later, all the strength in his body was drained, and the boy fell back to the ground, carefully cared for by the fox.

The fox demon looked at Ye Zhongqin, who seemed to be dying in the next second, with heartache, and kissed his face and body affectionately, wishing to eat him whole.