1.10 - The old lovers are going to split up

After resolving the plot of the male protagonist being slandered, Ye Zhongqin completely let go of his personality. He first took Randy to the top floor for a Western meal, then bought some small accessories, and returned to the dormitory around 11 o'clock in the evening.

The door rang with a click.

Randy, carrying a lot of bags, entered the house with difficulty. Camille, who was lying on the sofa in the living room playing games, widened his eyes, threw down the game console, jumped off the sofa and ran to help the boy at the door to get things.

"Oh my God, Randy!" Camille's blue eyes were round, and her thick black curly hair was lively and cute. "His Highness Chris is so good to you! These are luxury goods. My God, this necklace can be worth a house!"

Beta, who came out of the bathroom, was puzzled for a while, and looked at Camille who was almost envious and almost stared out of his eyes, and he was also relieved.

"His Highness is really good to you. Even if we are not together in the future, these things are enough for you to live." Beta is open-minded. Aristocrats are very promiscuous.

He doesn't expect Randy to become a prince's consort, but at least he has to get something in return.

He also hoped that Randy would not fall into it.

But Randy's eyes darkened when he heard his words, and he said confidently: "I will get him."

He did not tell anyone that he had secretly inquired about the method of thoroughly marking A in the black market.

Randy has always been a very competitive person. He is unwilling to bend under others. From the moment he saw Chris, he had a desire to mark people and possess them.

On the other hand, Teng Yi, who was stood up, was somewhat disappointed.

She likes Chris, after all, he is so handsome and interesting.

But why is she a little unwilling?

Is it because she is not O that she lost to the boy named Randy...

She is unwilling.

Ye Zhongqin, who had been out all night, just returned to the villa, and the housekeeper rushed to the bedroom in a hurry. The second before seeing His Highness, he restored his gentlemanly demeanor, as if the person who was running wildly in the corridor just now was not him.

"Your Highness." The butler bowed deeply, his long-sleeved legs and perky buttocks hidden under the well-cut suit.

"What's the matter?" Ye Zhongqin was changing into pajamas, and the popular idol drama of the season was playing on the screen. The volume was very low and did not disturb the communication between the two.

"Your consumption today exceeded..."

"?" Ye Zhongqin frowned and looked back at the butler at the door, then knocked on the system in his mind, "What's the matter?"

System 006 hurriedly explained: "The original owner used to waste money on picking up girls, and His Majesty the King restricted his spending. The things you bought for Randy today have overdrawn all your balance this month."

Ye Zhongqin gnashed his teeth in anger, "Why didn't you tell me earlier!"

006: "............"

The butler saw that His Highness did not answer, and probably guessed something.

"Your Highness, the day after tomorrow is the Queen's birthday, and Your Highness must also attend. This is the order of His Majesty the King."

"Got it..." Ye Zhongqin disliked this butler more and more.