1.17 - Galio drugged Ye Zhongqin

1.17 - Galio drugged Ye Zhongqin and raped him

No one was moved by this affectionate scene. The winners are the kings and the losers are the bandits. This has been the case since ancient times.

Adolf also understood this truth. From the moment Charlie asked the White Knight to take her out of the palace, he knew that they could not defeat Victor at all, so he hurriedly wrote a letter of surrender, which would only save the lives of his two sons.

"Victor, we surrender... Please, let my children go. They never wanted to compete for this position. Give them a way to live, okay..."

Adolf raised the letter of surrender and knelt beside Victor.

"So what?" Victor picked up the letter of surrender with his sword, threw it on the ground in front of everyone, and said provocatively: "This thing is useless. Even if you don't surrender, you can't escape from the palace."

As Victor clapped his hands, the Black Knight opened a path, and the captured Chris appeared in everyone's sight.

Not only Chris was caught, but also the confused Lasviss and his lowly mother.

Everyone knelt in a group, and the women were trembling with fear.

Adolf didn't dare to blink. This was the second time he saw his son. The first time was when he was born, and the second time was when they were separated.

The man couldn't help crying, "Chris..."

Ye Zhongqin, who was kneeling on the ground, also raised his head and looked at the man kneeling next to King Charles' body.

They looked so similar.

Chris inherited the appearance of his father-in-law. At a glance, he knew that the man was Adolf, and he was not dead.

006 was numb. He felt that he had taken a fake script. The people who should die were alive, and those who shouldn't die were almost dead.

The victory banner was hung at this moment, and King Charles's national flag was cut down and the flag of the Karena family was hung.

Victor raised the sword in his hand and swore: "From now on, the Empire Planet will submit to me!"

Gallio stood next to Victor, his helmet covering his face, and his eyes were always on Chris kneeling on the ground.

At this moment, he didn't want Chris to die.

Perhaps he didn't even know that a crack had opened in his heart, and he didn't know when he had a love for this person who he hated.

Chris, rest assured, I will take you away.

After Victor swore, he walked to Lasvis, who was already scared to death. Under his crying and pleading, he cruelly chopped off his round head with a sword, and his round head rolled on the ground.

Lasvis's mother fainted immediately. Even though she fainted, she could not escape Victor's killing.

Next Adolf.

"You don't have to do it." Adolf took a deep look at his son, feeling desperate and relieved.

What was desperate was that his eldest son was going to die, but what was relieved was that Tom was not among the captured people, and he still had a young son alive.

He grabbed the sword in the old king's hand, put it beside his neck, and cut it with a knife. Like scattered petals, he died.

Ye Zhongqin only felt a pain in his heart, and the next moment Victor had come to him. Looking at the sword hanging over his head, he closed his eyes and waited for his end.