1.2 - Being maliciously marked by the villain O

Seeing the beauty crying, Ye Zhongqin felt a little sorry for it. He regretted that he had spoken too harshly just now. He just wanted to scare Randy. Who made this guy so emotional and ended up making him cry?

Will he be stabbed by the villain again?

He didn't know how to comfort people. In the past, he was a scumbag with a low status. He was either trying to save his life or on the way to save his life. In this life, as the third prince, he was not only of noble status, but also could easily play with other people's lives. This was something he didn't expect.

In despair, Randy had already sworn in his heart that if this scum dared to touch him, he would bite his tongue and commit suicide. Even if he died, he would not be defiled by this scum.

The expected beating and humiliation did not happen. The tears hanging in the corners of Randy's eyes were wiped away by a finger. The gentle action and the soft tone above his head even made Randy wonder if he was still dreaming and hadn't woken up.

"Okay, stop crying. I really didn't do anything to you. If you cry so hard, people who don't know will think I did something to you." Ye Zhongqin comforted him, wiped away the tears on the right side, and then wiped away the tears on the left side.

The pair of violet eyes looked at Ye Zhongqin, the pupils were crystal clear, he could even see his own reflection in the boy's pupils, a smooth blond hair, gray eyes, typical royal features.

Randy was surprised, and didn't understand why the scum in the rumors was different from what he imagined. Could it be that the scum wanted to play some special service? With this suspicion, he didn't say anything, staring at Chris, just wanting to see what the scum wanted to do.

"Such a pretty face, it won't look good if it's covered with tears." Ye Zhongqin said half-jokingly, kneeling on one knee on the ground, reaching behind the boy, and untying the ropes that tied the boy's hands and feet for him.

The moment the rope was loosened, Randy's seemingly thin legs exerted force, rushed forward and pushed Chris away, hid in the corner, and looked at him from a distance, with tears still on his face, and the vigilance and suspicion in his eyes had not disappeared.

Ye Zhongqin, who was pushed away, was not angry. He stood up and poured himself a cup of coffee. He took a sip with his back to Randy, pretending to be elegant. He rolled his eyes and almost broke his character.

System 006: "Don't drink it if you are not used to it..."

"How do I know that coffee is so bitter..." Ye Zhongqin put down the coffee cup elegantly, and did not forget to complain to the system.

He didn't like coffee, and he added a lot of sugar every time he drank it. This was the first time he drank the original flavor, and he was a little drunk.

"Your name is Randy, right?" Ye Zhongqin turned around, and Randy was still leaning against the corner. After all, male O is a member of the lower class of society, so he would naturally be afraid of male A. 

"I'm sorry to invite you to come here in this way. I think there is something wrong with my communication. The servants misunderstood my meaning, so they took some improper means to invite you here. I am deeply sorry for this."

The blond boy said sincerely, without any other desire for Randy in his eyes. His pupils were as clear as mist, which was completely inconsistent with the disgusting deeds described on the Star Network.

Randy relaxed his vigilance a little and walked over from the corner. Only at the invitation of Ye Zhongqin did he dare to sit opposite him. He didn't dare to drink a single sip of the coffee pushed in front of him, for fear that something was put in it.