4.15 - Can I give you a baby?

After being tormented like this, the sickly boy struggled hard again, but he still attacked him verbally without any ambition.

A hand went around his cheek and blocked his mouth. The boy whimpered and whimpered for a while and then softened, letting Yu Xianjun continue to do whatever he wanted to him.

After all this torment, the sky gradually approached dawn.

Yu Xianjun took the boy to take a bath, put on clean clothes for him, put medicine on his buttocks, and then reluctantly exchanged souls and fell asleep.

Yu Guzi woke up and smelled the smell in the air. Looking at Ye Zhongqin who was still crying, his heart skipped a beat, and he knew that the bastard had done something bad again.

"I'm sorry..."

Yu Guzi knelt beside the bed to admit his mistake, but Ye Zhongqin didn't mean to blame him. He adjusted his clothes and said hoarsely: "It's none of your business. Get up. What's the point of kneeling? I know you're not him."

Yu Guzi was delighted. He knew that he had a different position in Ye Zhongqin's heart. After a while of reassuring words, he went downstairs to prepare breakfast.

But Ye Zhongqin didn't know that although they were two souls living in the same body, Yu Guzi would also get the memory and feelings of another person when he exchanged bodies.

That is to say, Yu Guzi and Yu Xianjun, no matter who they were, did it with Ye Zhongqin, and it was no different from experiencing it personally.

If he knew, he would probably be so angry that he would vomit blood.

Seeing the host hiding in the quilt and cursing, the system quickly comforted him.

"Host, are you okay?"

"No!"

"I just checked the backend data, they all have a high degree of favorability towards you."

"So what!" Ye Zhongqin angrily lifted the quilt, and his face suddenly turned black as soon as he got out of bed, just because there was still liquid flowing out between his buttocks, and the clothes were not caught yet, and it slid down his thighs to the bed.

"Fuck!"

He had to take a set of clothes and run to take a shower. When he came out, Yu Guzi was already serving the fragrant breakfast. Seeing Ye Zhongqin coming out, he took the towel and helped him wipe his hair.

"Ye, Jingdezhen is holding a festival today, it seems to be called the Fishing Festival, do you want to go and see it?" As he spoke, he gently wiped the boy's beautiful black hair like silk, and every time he touched it, he couldn't let it go.

It was drizzling these two days, and it was really inconvenient to go out.

But it was a rare festival, and Ye Zhongqin didn't want to stay in the inn. He thought about it hesitantly and decided to go and see it.

"Let's go shopping after breakfast."

"Okay."

So after breakfast, the two of them cleaned up.

Ye Zhongqin wore a purple robe with green patterns, a milky white double-breasted gauze dress on the outside, a white jade belt around his waist, white deerskin boots on his feet, and simple hair accessories, with an ebony hairpin to hold his hair up, which cleverly set off every bright spot on his body.

As for Yu Guzi, he was tall and strong. In order not to attract attention, he wore a black long gown, tied his black hair high, tied a light golden belt around his waist, and stepped on a pair of black boots with golden flying dragon patterns on his feet. He was full of cold air that was not easy to mess with.