3.3 - He played until he bled

3.3 - The first time for the little attacker, he played until he bled, and the little attacker was forced to beg for sex because of the pain

Ye Zhongqin was so scared that his body was shaking. He didn't even understand what was happening. The boy held a white cloth to cover his mouth and nose. Under the irritating potion, he fainted.

After an unknown amount of time, when Ye Zhongqin opened his eyes, there was a bright light outside the window of the dilapidated wooden house. The fragmented light was cut into pieces and came in. The weak sunlight was scattered on the floor, penetrating the dust in the air and came to his eyes.

He stretched out his hand, wanting to touch the warm sunlight, and a crisp metal sound came into his ears.

Iron chain.

There was a circle of iron chain hanging on his hand. The rusty iron chain was heavy and thick, as if it was used to imprison wild beasts, but now it was locked on the young man's fragile white wrist.

Ye Zhongqin closed his eyes in despair. He knew that he was going to be unlucky again.

Now he finally understood why Su Run in this world was judged as a scum. It turned out that without knowing it, under Wang Jingui's abuse, the rescue object had already been twisted in mind and could not be darker.

I don't know how long he will be locked up.

Maybe one month or two months, or even longer. But no matter what, no one likes to be imprisoned, not even Ye Zhongqin, a time traveler.

He slowly closed his eyes, thinking about how to escape. The wooden door opened from the outside, and he immediately turned into a frightened cat, sitting up from the bed, and cautiously crawling to the end of the bed. If he could, he wanted to disappear on the spot.

No one likes yandere.

It's fine to watch it in novels, but if you really meet it in reality, it's bad luck.

The wooden door opened, Su Run came in with a bag of food, and when he saw Ye Zhongqin, he smiled shyly, like an ignorant child.

He was wearing a white T-shirt, which didn't seem to be his own. The clothes were a little big, and there were spots of blood on the sleeves, indicating that he must have done something unknown.

"Ye..." The boy's voice was a little hoarse, and he walked to the bed and sat down.

He stretched out his hand to touch Ye Zhongqin, who turned away in fear. His long nails brushed against Ye Zhongqin's cheek, and the boy pouted unhappily.

"If you don't eat, you'll be hungry..."

The boy saw the untouched instant noodles on the table beside the bed and was very unhappy.

He grabbed the chain and pulled hard. Ye Zhongqin fell on the bed defenselessly and was pulled over. His legs were unable to exert force. The boy pinched his mouth and forced it open. With the other hand, he held the bowl and poured the already cold instant noodle soup into his mouth.

"Cough... cough..." Ye Zhongqin wanted to struggle, but was choked by the food. His cheeks were red, and the words he wanted to say were broken into trembling sobs and moans.

Hearing the young man's painful voice, Su Run did not stop until he had poured all the instant noodles into his mouth, and then a deep smile appeared in the corner of his eyes.

The latter was frightened and trembled with fear by his smile that seemed to swallow him up. His whole body seemed to be immersed in cold water, chilling to the heart.