2.12 - The Zombie King

2.12 - Raped, raped, and ejaculated by the Zombie King late at night

How did his mother find this place?

The boy didn't know, but he knew that his mother would definitely take his father away.

The footsteps stopped on the third floor.

A person was seen sleeping in the corner.

Chu Ci looked at the sleeping boy without blinking, with attachment, excitement, obsession, and various complex emotions, making him look a little crazy and scary.

Looking down, Chu Ci saw the red eyes of the boy in the world, his face turned cold, and ordered: "Get out."

The boy didn't dare to disobey, and climbed out of his father's arms obediently, retreating far away, holding a candy tightly in his hand, which was crushed into powder by him.

"He is mine." Chu Ci went forward and hugged the boy, took a deep breath, still familiar smell, and the squinting eyes were with warning, "If you dare to get close to him again, I will kill you."

The boy couldn't bear the warning from the zombie king, and was forced to squat on the ground, not daring to look at his mother.

Chu Ci retracted his gaze and hugged the person in his arms with attachment.

After not seeing each other for so long, he missed him and was going crazy.

From the moment he was pushed off the cliff, Chu Ci had always thought that he would die. After all, there were so many zombies under the cliff, and a bite from each one would be enough to kill him without a burial place.

However, he did not die, but became a zombie, wandering without consciousness for a long time, until recently he regained consciousness.

The power of awakening made Chu Ci change a lot. In his constant thoughts, he did not control the zombies to slaughter the base in District 11 with cautious reason.

He wanted to rescue the master and then slaughter him, but he didn't expect to meet the master outside.

When his skin touched the warm source of the boy, Chu Ci couldn't help trembling, his teeth chattering, looking at the sleeping boy in his arms, his white neck exuding an attractive arc, these scenes stimulated Chu Ci's lower body hard.

I have never wanted this moment before, to monopolize, bite, and use hard force.

The boy curiously watched his mother press his father to the ground. Although he didn't understand what his mother was going to do, he thought his naked father looked good.

Chu Ci was immersed in desire and ignored the boy in the corner.

In his eyes, it was just a monster that crawled out of his stomach and could not threaten him.

"Ah......" The sleeping boy suddenly screamed.

Everything happened too suddenly.

Ye Zhongqin woke up in a daze, who...

In the darkness, he only felt a hand wandering under him, pressing inside, and the big hand that was originally pressing his arm covered his mouth, as if he didn't want him to scream.

"Wuwuwu......" Ye Zhongqin struggled, but his strength was too small, and he couldn't overthrow the person who was pressing on him.

The hands were cold, even if they were against his lips, there was no temperature at all. What was too much was that the fingers in his buttocks became two, spreading fiercely inside, cold and hard, poking him painfully and uncomfortable.