4.4 - Fox Demon Murder Case

Tianyin Mountain, fox cave.

A mixed-hair white fox rushed in angrily, and saw his friend sleeping in the cave with his tail curled up, and his fur exploded instantly.

"Hongluan, why are you doing this!" The mixed-hair white fox was very angry, and never thought that his good friend would do this to him.

That was obviously his benefactor, the one he wanted to repay, but his friend repeatedly approached Ye Zhongqin, which made him so tolerant.

Hongluan was guilty and knew that his behavior was too much.

However, it was not easy for them, the fox clan, to practice, and it was difficult to meet good people. What's wrong with choosing a benefactor together?

"My heavenly tribulation is coming, Xiaobai." Hongluan wagged his tail ingratiatingly, "Just let me choose the same benefactor as you, after all, he is a good man, at least there is protection."

"No!!!"

Xiaobai firmly opposed, looking at his friend in disbelief, "How can you be so selfish? Don't you know that the cultivation and everything we get in exchange are all because our benefactor blocked the disaster for us!"

"How can he, a human, bear the demands of two fox tribes! You want to kill my benefactor like this!"

There is a taboo in the fox tribe's demand for a title, that is, they cannot choose the same human unless it is absolutely necessary.

Otherwise, they may kill their benefactor.

A human can only block the disaster for a demon, which is already the tolerance limit of the way of heaven. Hongluan's decision is tantamount to pushing their benefactor to the forefront.

"But he is a cultivator!" Hong Luan was furious and insisted on his own opinion, "He is not an ordinary human, he must be able to withstand the calamity of two demons!"

"No!"

Hong Luan was very angry, "Are we still good friends! When you were a child, you couldn't catch prey, so I caught it for you! Xiaobai, you can't be so ungrateful. Your parents were greedy and killed humans, and were killed by human Taoist priests. Even you, I went to the clan leader to plead for mercy, and then I saved your life!"

"You owe me a life!" Hong Luan didn't want to use this reason to mock Xiao Bai, but Xiao Bai was too selfish and never considered him.

The mixed-haired white fox was stunned and had nothing to refute.

What Hong Luan said was right. His mother wanted to ascend to heaven in one step and wanted to cultivate to become an immortal by eating people, but she was killed by the Taoist priest.

At that time, he would also die. It was his good friend who saved him. He would always remember this kindness, but this did not mean that he had to repay his benefactor's happiness with his own kindness.

"Hongluan..." Xiaobai said with his head down, "I will help you find a suitable partner. Please stop bothering my benefactor."

"You." Hongluan said angrily, "You go find a suitable one for me? Ridiculous, who are you going to find? In this world, there is no human who is not afraid of monsters. Don't be silly, Xiaobai, don't be as naive as your mother!"

"I will find one!"

Leaving behind a promise, Xiaobai turned and ran out of the cave, running all the way down the mountain. On the way, he turned into a human form, a young man with long black hair and elegant demeanor.

The upturned eyebrows and shy smile were the most beautiful thing in the world.

Xiaobai came to Youcheng, where the lights were bright and the crowds were bustling.