1.13 - Fxcked until pregnant, imprisoned

"Although she's a fucked-up piece of shit, it's not impossible to use her for the sake of Shatvina." Victor smiled.

He traced the young man's spine with his hands and slowly touched his neck.

Ethan's hands were buckled behind his back by a leather belt, unable to move, and impossible to break free. Although he was kneeling on the ground and had been ravaged without dignity, he didn't dare to glare at the man. This was the path he chose, and he could only be forced to bear it.

Victor lifted the boy's chin, admired the boy's beautiful face, and savored the filth behind this innocence. It was really like himself, and he laughed as he watched.

"You said you want to be the prince's consort, or the prince's consort of my disappointing brother?"

"Yes, Your Highness Victor..." Ethan looked at him flatteringly, stretched out his tongue to lick Victor's fingers, and licked off the sticky liquid on them. The whole process was full of temptation.

"It seems that you have a lot of experience, and it just saves trouble."

The trouble Victor mentioned is probably training.

When you meet a new guy, the training process is usually longer.

But the black-haired boy in front of him is different. I don't know how many people have poked him down there, including the virgin hole in the middle, which also has traces of being violated. It is as dirty as a trash can.

"Your obscene little ass is really good. How many big dicks have you eaten?" Victor said obscenely while using his fingers to toss inside. His sharp nails even scratched the boy's intestinal wall, oozing out a little blood.

"Good boy, it seems that you know a lot about this..."

Ethan pursed his lips and dared not answer. His flushed face and unsatisfied eyes were enough to tell Victor that he was now a bitch in heat.

Victor didn't even release pheromones. He didn't like to use pheromones to flirt. He preferred to use primitive and rough methods to force the boy into a slut.

The sound of splashing continued, the boy's buttocks were raised high, the fingers inside stirred the prostate, Sisi felt a tingling pleasure, and large pieces of lewd water dripped down the fingers onto the floor. 

Victor restrained his breathing, feeling very satisfied, pulled out his fingers and smelled them, and said with emotion: "It's really clean inside, have you washed it when you came?"

The man didn't care about the boy's answer, grabbed the boy for enema, and injected more than 500 ml of liquid into the young man's body with a syringe.

These liquids are rich in a large amount of drugs that can paralyze people's nerves and make them confused. As long as they are used once, this person will become a bitch that will be in heat anytime and anywhere from now on, and will be completely useless.

The boy was pressed on his stomach by the man to defecate like a child. He defecates for several minutes. The boy kept begging for mercy and crying until his voice became weaker and weaker. He could no longer resist and could only be forced to accept the man's Torture of people.

Victor's fingers touched Ethan's slippery buttocks again, and gently slid in, "It feels good, this is specially customized for you, little sow... You will give birth to a lot of babies~"

At this moment, Ethan's eyes were full of fear. He knew he was in trouble, and soon the fear in his eyes was replaced by confusion and infatuation.

The excessive stimulation made the boy speak incoherently, "... want... I... want..."