1.8 - The male protagonist suspects his fiancée of cheating on him

"Mmm... Your Highness is great! Ahhh!"

The thick cock hit his sensitive spot every time, and Shatvina lost consciousness for a short time. It was so good. He hadn't pursued pleasure thoroughly for a long time. He loved this happy climax.

It's a pity that the person who satisfied him was the Second Prince. If it was the gentle Third Prince, it would be really......

"Ahhh!!!"

His voice was vibrating with extreme pleasure, and his buttocks slapped heavily every time. Every time Lasvis thrusted, he was so happy that he was fascinated, drooling, rolling his eyes, and imagining that the person who sucked him hard was Chris.

Chris is recognized as the number one on the lover list.

Although everyone said that Chris was a scumbag, so what? In the eyes of these male Os who make a living by selling their butts, Chris is a recognized dream lover.

He has good looks, money, and status.

Two hours later, Lasvis came out of the lounge in clean clothes.

He slammed the door heavily, regardless of the life and death of the man behind him.

After being treated roughly for two hours, Shatvina was satisfied, but the disgusting behavior of His Highness Lasvis made him sick.

After the pleasure, he stuffed a bunch of banknotes into his asshole, tied his hands and feet in a humiliating kneeling posture, and did not let him put on clothes to cover his shame.

Before leaving, he patted his cock and said, "This is a reward for you, enjoy it."

Although Shatvina is a male O who has been tasted by thousands of people, it does not mean that he has no self-esteem.

How could he not hold a grudge after being humiliated like this?

In the second half of the night, the employees came to the lounge to change clothes one after another. Seeing Shatvina being fucked and his strange shape, they couldn't help laughing.

Some even took photos and posted them on the Internet.

The next morning.

Ye Zhongqin specifically asked the housekeeper to prepare Randy's favorite breakfast. After washing his face, brushing his teeth, changing clothes and going downstairs, he didn't expect that Randy had already gotten up, and he was the only one behind.

"Good morning, Your Highness Chris." Randi stood up and ran to Ye Zhongqin. Under the envious gaze of the servants, he took Ye Zhongqin's arm and sat down. "Thank you for preparing breakfast for me. By the way, can I sit here?"

The housekeeper was about to stop him, but Ye Zhongqin spoke first, "Sit down."

The housekeeper's eyebrows twitched. He wanted to remind Your Highness that only the future princess can sit next to you.

This is the rule of the empire.

Moreover, which of the lovers Your Highness brought back in the past would be like Randy, who didn't know the rules and openly challenged the authority of the royal family by relying on Your Highness's love.

Fortunately, Your Highness didn't care, and even if the housekeeper reminded him at this time, it would be useless.

Randy sat down next to Chris and started to eat happily.

His action was a demonstration to everyone.

Randy just wanted to tell these maids and butlers with ill intentions, as well as the butler with ulterior motives, that his position in His Highness's heart was unshakable.