【World 1】━━ Loved by beautiful Omegas in the ABO world ━━

1.1 - fxcked by beautiful Omegas in the ABO world

Ye Zhongqin didn't know what sin he had committed. He always traveled through time and space and became a top scumbag.

Even though he was such a scumbag, the heartless system still wanted him to whitewash himself. This top scumbag who was scolded by everyone and died a miserable death, did he need to whitewash himself? Just prepare a coffin and bury him alive.

"Okay, host, don't think like that. Please start working."

The rubbish system left irresponsible words, sent a bunch of garbled plots to Ye Zhongqin, and then disappeared.

Alas... Who made him a fast-traveling member of the Space-Time Bureau, with the worst performance, and bound to a rubbish system, the scumbag whitewashing system 006, who was also the bottom leader in the system world.

He and 006 had too poor performance. The good roles assigned by the system had been snatched away by other fast-traveling members. The ones that could be assigned to the bottom-ranked personnel like him were all dirty and tiring jobs that others didn't want to do, but Ye Zhongqin had to do them after getting them.

Fortunately, the points are considerable. As long as the shameless scumbag is successfully whitewashed and other people's views of him are changed, it will be a great success.

However, how can such a script that is disliked by countless people be calm? After reading the script, Ye Zhongqin frowned, and he knew that the identity matched by the system this time was also an extremely bad man.

This is a world with 6 genders. It is the first time for Ye Zhongqin to contact this world, and he can't help but feel shocked.

This world has male and female A, with standard structure. Women can't get pregnant. They are generally in the role of leaders and have a medium-high status in this society. Men have the highest status. They seem to be generally treated better than other genders.

Male and female B are in the middle class of society. They have two sets of structures and can play a role. They rarely emit strong odors and are not affected by odors. There is no rainy and dewy period. The fertility rate of the family formed by the two is not high. They are recognized as general workers by society.

Male and female O also have two sets of structures, extremely high fertility rates, strong special smells and monthly rain and dew periods, which can interact with male and female A rain and dew periods, and they are the most scarce group. Although precious, they are at the lowest level of society, mainly responsible for reproduction, and are deprived of many rights by society.

The last type is the worst. They have to spend their entire lives raising children. Because of the scarcity of the group, they are not allowed to marry male and female B, and their partners must be male and female A.

Ye Zhongqin is now a male A, the third prince of the Empire Planet, named Chris, an out-and-out scumbag supporting role attacker, relying on his high position and power to play with innocent male and female O, not only cheating on people's feelings, but also mocking the other party's low status and not worthy of his noble status.

Ye Zhongqin: "............"

Damn, how can such a scum be whitened.

The male protagonist of this world is called Galio, a civilian, but he was admitted to the Federal Military Academy with excellent grades. He has a beautiful childhood sweetheart fiancée, who is the protagonist Ethan, who is also a civilian with extraordinary appearance.

Chris fell in love with the poor and beautiful Ethan at the beginning of the school year, and asked someone to deliberately bully Ethan, hoping to save the beauty and leave a good impression on her.