2.14 - Body development

2.14 - Late-night breast squeezing and body development

Ye Zhongqin woke up at dawn.

He tilted his head and saw Chu Ci, who was holding him. He didn't seem to sleep. Well, zombies don't need to sleep.

However, being watched like this all night would scare anyone.

"Master is awake." Chu Ci smiled and hugged Ye Zhongqin, with no intention of letting go.

Ye Zhongqin twisted his arm uncomfortably and pulled his hand out of his arms, "Don't hold me so tight, let me move."

Chu Ci reluctantly let him go and stared at him, his bright red pupils unblinking, inexplicably revealing a sense of weirdness.

After that, he continued on his way. Ye Zhongqin ate a lot of wild fruits along the way, and his mouth was numb. He wanted to have a normal meal.

Fortunately, they crossed the mountain. There was a highway full of wild grass at the foot of the mountain. The road surface was not completely damaged, and traces left over from the peaceful times could still be seen.

Not far away was the destination, a natural cave, surrounded by zombies, both high-level and low-level zombies.

The senior zombies sat on the rocks, staring at Ye Zhongqin with their bright red eyes, seemingly not understanding why their king brought a human here and didn't eat him.

When he got to the cave, Ye Zhongqin was shocked by what he saw.

Instruments and equipment, he walked in and saw iron cages in many rooms, in which human women were imprisoned. These human women were all pregnant and had big bellies.

"System, what's going on." Ye Zhongqin felt it was not normal.

System 006 scanned the size of the cave and immediately squeaked and said, "Host, these zombies are too smart. They plan to overthrow humans and control the world. Those pregnant women have children of humans and zombies in their bellies. These zombies have high IQs and probably want to use the combination of humans and zombies to blend into the human race."

"Has the plan been implemented?" Ye Zhongqin looked stern, seemingly frightened by the surrounding environment, but actually talking to the system.

006 checked again and his heart sank. The plot was off track.

"Host, at present, all the major bases have half-human and half-zombie combinations. They are disguised as humans, and their body functions are difficult to be discovered. With the backward technology of humans now, it is impossible to detect them."

Ye Zhongqin's heart skipped a beat.

If the plot really deviates seriously according to the concept of the master ruling the society, it will be a big trouble.

"Host, log off. This world is too dangerous. Leave quickly while the ending has not shifted." 006 was worried.

Ye Zhongqin hesitated for a while, "Before logging off, you have to send a message to the protagonist. There are more than 100,000 people in the base of District 11."

He couldn't turn a blind eye.

At the end was a huge room. The surrounding walls were grooved very smoothly. There were many advanced instruments in the room, and there were incandescent lamps on the ceiling.

Several people came in, and the young man in a white coat turned his head. He looked very young and his eyes were red. It can be seen that Ye Zhongqin was the only human in this place.

"Dr. Jiang, how is the experiment going?" Chu Ci greeted the man in the white coat.

Ye Zhongqin also guessed a lot in his heart. Among these humans infected by the virus, there are scientists with top technology. Even if they become zombies, they are still studying how to turn humans into monsters like them.