Chapter Two

Drix walked into the house, unable to help how the lilies scent of his mom's house brought so much nostalgia.

“Oh my, look who's here to check if his mom hasn't died of boredom.” A female sauntered towards him.

She was a very beautiful woman, always had been since he knew her. Although she was fifty-three years of age, she still looked fifteen years younger.

He rolled his eyes at his mom, Cherry's sarcasm. “Well it's nice to see she's still alive.”

She scoffed, pecking his cheeks when he bent his head so she could.

He resembled his dad in so many ways. He was six foot two inches just like his dad. Possessed a similar physique with his dad, but not the same mentality. He'd never kill himself for love.

The only resemblance he had with his mom was his hazel colored eyes and straight black hair.

“So, how's work going?” They both walked to a white sofa, taking a seat beside each other.

His mom cared about the company a lot because once his dad had died giving it all to him, Cherry had taken over the company till he was an adult and could take over himself.

“Work-filled but smooth going.” 

A maid walked in with a tray of two cups of what he assumed to be coffee. She placed the tray on the glass center table in front of them, handing each person a cup.

He took it from her, taking a sip of the coffee. 

“Must be a lot of work.” She took a sip of hers.

“So, how're things here?” 

He always made it a duty to check up on his mom at least once a week.

Since he'd moved out of the house at the age of eighteen, he could see his mom was very lonely in the huge house she lived in with so many workers that were of no use in entertaining her.

“Same old.” She lifted her shoulders a little, dropping them immediately.

“You know,” she continued, staring intensely at him, “things might be a little better if you were to bring a wife home.”

He rolled his eyes. He knew well enough to avoid such conversations because once they started, they'd never end.

He stood up. “I have to use the toilet.”

He started towards the door but stopped at his mom's words. “You shouldn't let the past take hold of you, you know.”

But he didn't know and he didn't want to know, because he didn't want to end up like his father.

~~~~~~~~

Reil let out a moan when his hand pressed her butt and his tongue found its way to the exposed part of her breast.

His mouth moved to her neck, pressing a deeper kiss on it while she just drowned in the pleasure.

He traced his hand to the zip of her gown, about to unzip her when she pulled back.

“That's enough.” As much as she wanted it to continue, she knew they'd done enough for the night.

With a groan, he pulled apart, his brows pulled to a frown. “Why?”

She took a stick of cigarette from the pack that lay on the bed beside her, placing the tip in between her lips, taking the lighter from beside the cigarette pack and lighting the other end of the one in her mouth.

She dropped the lighter, inhaling the cigarette and pulling it out of her mouth as it lay in between her index finger and middle finger.

“I'm keeping the pleasure for this guy I met in a club last week.” She exhaled a large puff of smoke with each word.

He chuckled. “Well, I guess I'll keep the best of myself for Ariel, some girl I asked on a date yesterday.”

She inhaled her cigarette again, exhaling sharply.

As the daughter of a billionaire who had a company and reputation to hold, she was most certainly not supposed to be in a bar with her boyfriend of two years, smoking and drinking.

But unfortunately, Reil Sincol didn't give a shit about it.

All she cared about was cigarettes, alcohol and sex. 

She had always been that way. All she cared about was guys. Nothing else mattered which was why she was not the CEO of any of her dad's companies.

“Babe, don't you think it'd be nice if we were to get married?” Greg said earning a chortle from her.

Greg Harry was her boyfriend of two years (the longest she'd dated a guy for). He was just a year older than she was and her partner in crime.

Although they were dating, they still had more people outside but those ones were just for fun.

“Why's that funny?”

“Tell me you're joking.” She let out a small laughter. “Imagine us getting married. We both smoke, drink, and spend most of our lives having sex. Neither can be committed for up to a week as we go to other guys.”

Mentioning it made her want to laugh again, which Greg did.

“What type of children do you think we'd both make?* She asked, the thought of how their children would be making her laugh.

He did the same again. “Well, maybe we shouldn't have children.”

“And risk my dad killing me, no thank you.”

“Oh, come on baby.” He took the cigarette from her hand, inhaling it without her permission, though they never cared about that.

“Your dad already has one grandchild, I think he should be satisfied.” He puffed out the smoke, the scent entering her lungs, but she was used to it to not let it choke her.

“One isn't enough to take over his five companies.” The talk was suddenly making desires run down her spine which she couldn't hold up for her date.

“But one is already doing that.”

She rolled her eyes, leaning closer and running her fingers down his broad chest to below his waist.

“Enough of the whole marriage talk, that's impossible.” She placed her palms and knees on his bed so he could sight a large amount of her breast and also feel desires which worked as his eyes lightened by the sight.

“I want you in me Greg.” Her voice was low and extremely seductive.

He inhaled the last of the cigarette, puffing the smoke on her breast as his hand moved to her butt and his mouth found hers.

Thank you so much for starting this book. I really hope you enjoy it and that you read it to the end.  

I also hope you can help me with your votes and comments. They go a long way in supporting a writer.

Please ignore all grammatical errors. Thank you🥰🥰🥰