Chapter Twenty-Eight

“...and I don't know, his presence just makes me feel so different.” She explained through the loud noise being emitted by those in the club.

The scent of alcohol and cigarettes was something she was used to so she felt unaffected.

The only sad part was the sight of teenagers pretending to be adults and dancing around men that could probably be their father's age. Pathetic.

But what could she do? Nothing. Even at that age, she was doing a similar thing.

Only that she danced around guys her age or a year older. Not men that were possibly married.

“So what do you think then?” Greg asked, puffing out a large amount of smoke.

She shrugged. “I think I've fallen for him.”

His expression hardened and he spoke through gritted teeth. “What do you mean? You've only met the guy for about a month or two.”

She shrugged. “Love has to timetable.”

He rolled his eyes, raising the tip of the cigarette to his lips and inhaling it, before dropping his hand. “What did you say his name was again?”

“Drix, what a perfect name?” She replied dreamily, pulling the glass of alcohol from the table to her lips and taking a sip of it before dropping it back.

He scoffed. “I don't think it's a perfect name.”

She pulled her lips to a teasing smile. “Why? Are you jealous?”

Another scoff. “I just think you're saying this because we haven't been together for a while. Nothing an old time sex can't do.”

He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her to him, as her hands flew to his chest (something similar that'd happened with Drix).

He threw his cigarette into his glass of alcohol and replaced that hand into her hair.

Then his lips met hers with nothing but possessiveness speaking from his kiss.

Normally she'd have kissed back and they'd probably have gone somewhere private where they could have sex.

But her thoughts kept wandering to Drix and she couldn't help but feel like she was cheating on him, though they weren't even dating (and he probably felt no way towards her).

She felt terrible. Like kissing someone else that wasn't Drix (even though they'd never kissed) made her nothing but a total bitch and cheater.

Greg seemed to have noticed she wasn't kissing him back because he let out a groan before pulling apart from her.

“What the fuck is bothering you?” He asked grumpily.

What was wrong with her? She'd only been joking when she'd said she thought she was in love with him.

Was she in love with Drix?

She sighed. “I'll be right back.”

She stood up, picking her purse and straightening the tip of the black gown she wore that lay a few inches below her butt.

He didn't oppose it as he probably knew she needed to get her thoughts running.

She sauntered out of the club and just kept on walking.

What was going on? Why was she feeling this way? Every night she couldn't stop the dreams about him.

Was she seriously in love with him? Wow, that'd be great.

But did he feel the same way? She was never used to getting rejected and if she'd found the person she loved, she was going to make sure she had him.

No matter wh—

She was interrupted by the strong arm that grabbed her waist from behind, pulling her towards a hard chest.

“The fuck—” she stared at the figure and noticed it was someone she couldn't recognized.

“Who the fuck are you?” She pulled her brows to a deep frown.

A side of his lips curled upwards. “Hey, Reil baby, you don't remember me?”

He reeked of alcohol and sounded drunk so she just shook her head. “Asshole, how the fuck do you know my name?”

He pulled her closer so her hands were forced to fly to his chest else her breast would be pressed to it.

“Ouch. It hurts that you don't remember me.” He feigned being hurt by her words and see just rolled her eyes. “I'm Jack Hander, we had sex five months ago. Remember?”

The guy was crazy. She'd had sex with tons of guys. How'd he expect her to remember him?

The only guys she remembered were the ones that lasted up to six months, not a one night stand guy.

“Just let go of me.” Normally, she'd probably have let him take her somewhere else, but then again it felt like she was cheating on Drix.

But he didn't let her go, instead he tightened his grip on her and it suddenly began to hurt.

She suddenly became alarmed, because it was in the night and people were not really around. Only drunk people coming out of the club and would probably not acknowledge their presence.

“Let go of me.” She demanded, trying to free herself from his grip but he was far too strong for a drunk man.

“Listen baby, why don't we relive what we did five months ago?” He seemed so oblivious of the pain his hand was causing her.

“Let go of me.” She demanded louder this time as her whole body went to alert mode, but he was way too stronger than she was.

“Has anyone ever told you you're an addiction?” He continued, his head moving closer to her. “Ever since that night, I haven't been sane, I wanted us to relive that moment.”

“Fucking leave me al—” her words became mumbled when his lips met hers.

It was not a normal kiss. He tightened his grip on her waist even more, and when he realized she wasn't going to kiss him back, he deepened it and literally bagan biting her lips.

She began hitting his chest and let out more moans but he didn't stop.

The pain as his teeth dug deeper into her skin was enough to frighten her further.

Her body was pleading to push him, but he wouldn't bulge.

No. No. He couldn't do this to her.

She continued to hit his chest, tears welling up in her eyes but he didn't stop.

He let out a moan of pleasure which was nothing close to what she felt.

A hand grabbed the hand she was using to hit his chest forcing her to stop as she was pulled with force from his grip.

Her back hit an even broader chest and when she stared at Jack, he looked frightened.

She turned to the man who'd been her knight and who'd rescued her and when she saw Drix, the tears fell freely from her.

Of course he'd come to save her.