Chapter 2 ♾️

Author's pov ...

A body was laying down in a bed like a lifeless body without any sort of emotions... The person keeps looking at the ceiling without blinking his eyes ... His thoughts were ruined by his mother's voice which he hates the most to hear in the morning...

Mrs Ruby:"What are you dreaming about in the early morning huh? Move your ass and don't even think about running away from this place Bible ...you know about your uncle right ?... " Bible sits straight while he glares at his mom ...

Bible:"Are you for real mom don't you feel shame for selling me to your brother huh? And that old faggot with out any shame getting married to me just because you brought the money from your own brother just keeping me us a pawn to him ... " Mrs Ruby avoids his glare while he walks out ...

Mrs Ruby:" Don't forget your gay that's all that matters right now to me get ready never think of running from here because this place is being surrounded by guards..." Bible throws the vase in the door while his mom runs away from there before Bible does something crazy ...

Bible walked towards the window and found all people walking inside to witness his marriage with his bitch uncle whom he didn't want to marry in the first place ....

But he doesn't have any other option than marrying him ... He doesn't have the strength to fight with his mom or his uncle ... He felt useless right now and felt pity for himself for not taking any action against this marriage and he should never disclose the matter that he is being gay to his mother ...

Bible:"How I'm going to run away from this place..." Bible sigh and start to get ready for the marriage... Because he knows even god is not going to help him ... " He heard a knock sound on the door and find his fucking uncle eyeing him from top to bottom ...

Ryan:"You look hot by the way baby boy ... Just four hours ... Then you will be mine forever..." Bible took the vase in his hand while Ryan shut the door before walking away ...

Other side bible little sister eve and his dad sneaking towards the Bible room to help him at any cost to run away from this marriage because he loves Bible at all cost he doesn't worry about losing his life in this drama ...

Eve:"Brother ..." She hug Bible wasit who smiled at her before kissing her head ....

John:"BABY RUN FROM HERE?Bible looked at Eve and his dad who handed over the train ticket him a ticket to Thailand ..." Just get your things packed eve go get your brothers bag pack his thing ... Remove this shit first Bible ..."

Bible:"What about you two I'm not leaving you guys alone ... Never i thought would leave you both alone to them and about Mrs Ruby you know about her what if she hurts you both and what if she plan something else like getting married eve to that asshole ..." Bible shake his head while Mr John held him tightly...

John:"Eve is just 15 it's illegal to marry her to him and don't worry about us once you go out their and get settled we both will follow you for sure now we don't have time hurry up ..." Bible nod his head while he changed his dress and looked outside and found guards everywhere ...

Eve:"Don't worry brother I have mixed something in thier drink don't worry they won't even think of following you behind ..." All three looked down and find guards holding their stomach while rushing towards the toilet one by one ... Eve showed the bottle which she mixed in their drink before coming upstairs... Bible laughs at her smartness before kissing her cheeks ...

John:" Here baby don't go out this way here i have tied this cloth on bed now get down quickly once you reached call us ... Now leave and here go to this address my frnd will help you ... Be careful ..."

Bible hugged them both before getting down the window while eve throw the bag towards him... He looked at them one last time before running away from his house ...

Bible:"Now how the hell I'm going to reach the station huh?..." That when he find a bike stopping near him ...

Apo:"Fast dude we don't have fucking time ... Fast if they catch you that's it ..." Bible smiled at apo while he get behind the bike seat while apo drive fast to reach the station...

Apo and bible being friends form childhood and apo know how his mom treats all three he want to help him Bible at anycost ...Apo he is orphan he lives with his uncle family who don't care his existence...

Bible:"Don't tell me you all three planned to make me escape and also your accompanying me to Thailand..."

Apo:"Of course dude what do you think huh? Let leave together or let die together so let's have some fun Bible boy ..." Bible at his enthusiasm while his mind occupied with his dad and sister...

Mrs Ruby:"WHAT A USELESS GUARDS YOU HAVE RYAN ... THIS ASSHOLE WHERE THEY BEEN AND HOW DID BIBLE ESCAPED FROM THIS PLACE HUH ? ..."

John:"WHAT BIBLE ESCAPED FROM THE HOUSE... THAT MUCH GUTS HE GOT FROM WHOM OF COURSE NOT FROM ME MAY BE ITS FROM YOU ..." Eve giggles at his dad's word while Ryan keep looking outside who guests are leaving the place ...

Ryan:"MARK MY WORDS RUBY ONCE I FIND HIM I WILL KILL HIM FOR SURE ... YOU WON'T EVER SEE YOUR SON AGAIN BACK ..."

Ruby:"He is not my son anymore... How dare he cheat my little brother how dare he i will kill for sure before you find him ..." Ryan and Ruby walks out while John and eve sigh in relief while John tool eve with him towards his room and locked it from inside...

Bible and apo get inside the train while they both keep looking around until the train took of from the station... They looked eachother before hugging with all peace of mind ...

Apo:"I'm happy that I could help my best friend from being sold out ... If eve don't called me and informed me before hand I would have kidnapped you from the place for sure ..."

Bible:"I'm always grateful for you three for helping me in my hard times..." Apo ruffled Bible hair while he looked Bible with wide eyes...

Apo:"Where are we going to stay once we reach Thailand huh? ..." Bible handover the adress to apo who looked at it and nod his head ...

Bible:"Let start our new journey together..." Apo nod his head while they fist their bump ...

Spoiler ....

Type:"You little brat don't you dare run ... You stinky brat get ready for school I can't run behind you my god this kid ...

Jessa:"I never told you to run behind me na type ..." Tharn laugh at his granddaughter words ...

So hope you guys like this chapter sweethearts ❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️ 🥰❤️....

Let see in upcoming chapters sweethearts❤️😘❤️....