chapter ♾️ 29

Author's pov…

Bible carried Neil towards their room while he made him lay down and looked at Neve who was worried for her son … But now Bible got new things to worry about from the beginning…

Neve:”You should have smashed at a boy and you should have thrown him out of the school Bible …” Bible nodded his head …

Bible:”Jes and papa already did it Neve … And I hope they will run from here somewhere Neve …” Neil and jes keep looking at Bible who was  talking to Neve …

Neve:”That's good na Bible then why are you still looking sad huh? Is something wrong Bible?...” Bible sighed and looked at Neve who was waiting for his answer…

Bible:”They don't fight for some random things Neve … Neil and Sam got into a fight because I'm being a gay and married to jes and who can't give kids to him back like you did Neve … All four can never have a baby sister or brother even I don't think about it right ?...” Neve facepalm while looking at Bible …

Jes:”WHAT NONSENSE YOUR TALKING ABOUT BIBLE ?... WHY ARE GETTING WORRIED FOR EVERYTHING BIBLE … LOOK AT NEIL HE JUST FOUGHT WITH HIS CLASSMATE FOR US AND HE SAID HE DON'T NEED BABY SISTER OR BROTHER  RIGHT THEN WHY ARE YOU MAKING IT BIG DEAL …” Bible flinched while he looked at all five watching him talking to Neve and heard whatever he said to her …

Bible:”I totally forgot that I took Neil to our room … But whatever i said is true right jes? Not now but later you would fell of having your own kids right ?...” Neve and jes facepalmed at same time while jes made Bible sit on bed while he sit down and hold his hand while kids surrounded Bible while Jessa hugged Bible's hand …

Jes:”What have you studied Bible?...” Bible giggles at jes answer which makes jes stare at him…

Bible:”I was English teacher at my hometown…” Jes and kids got surprised with Bible's answer while all four giggles at him …

Jes:”So my baby was a teacher you studied well then why don't you use your brain huh? I think you're still not a mature baby ? … Did I ever ask you for kids after marriage or kids asked you for baby bro or sis no right then why are stressing yourself for someone's words Bible …

Even if we want babies in the future there are a lot of ways, right Bible? We can adopt or find surrogacy ect ect … WHO KNOWS LIKE PAPA YOU CAN ALSO GET PREGNANT…” Bible hit jes on his shoulder while he looked Neve laughing hard at jes words…

Neve:”I was not expecting that answer from jes na … he is a really smart Bible … Just imagine that you're having baby dumb hahahaha …” Bible rolled his eyes while glaring at Neve and jes.

Bible:”Ohh shut up Neve it's not funny I'm serious and you jes what are you blabbering out huh? Papa may be blessed by God not all men can do it … still I don't get how you were born to him…” Now Neve and the kids laughed at the Bible's words while jes held his chest dramatically…

Jes:”Ohh my god I'm hurt baby?... How can you hurt me huh? You're becoming cruel day by day right … you need punishment right now baby…” jes ticklished Bible while he signed kids to join him …

Jessa:”Yes let's attack papa na…” All five keep ticklishing him which makes the Bible laugh hard …

Later the Bible covered all five who were asleep and tried playing games … He looked Neve watching him. He just nodded his head that he is alright now …

Neve:”Look Bible you're well educated. I don't need to say this to you whatever jes told right now I'm with him … we all are with you so stop worrying and take some rest …” Bible nodded before walking out…

The other side Hazel paid for the taxi before getting down from the car and looked at the mansion before walking inside while all the guards glared at him …

Lily:”Ohhh p'bible you're here already, do you need something to wait? I will ask Anne to bring coffee for you na …” Bible nodded his head while he looked hazel walking towards the main door while he rushed outside and stopped her from entering…

Bible:”What are you doing here Mrs hazel bas? Is something wrong huh? …” Hazel glared at Bible who stopped her from entering inside the mansion …

Hazel:”Who are you to stop me from entering the house ? Remember you still don't get married to jes mind it …” Bible looked around while he pulled her hair which made hazel shock and apo gulped down before walking away silently…

Bible:”IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS HAZEL … DID YOU GET IT … I'M MARRYING TO JES AND I'M GOING TO BE THE SON IN LAW OF THIS FAMILY FOR SURE AFTER NEVE DID YOU HEAR ME ?... AND ALSO GET THIS THING YOU'RE SULK HEAD …

THAT WHATEVER YOU'RE UP TO THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM DID YOU HEAR ME HAZEL ? YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO QUESTION ME BE GLAD THAT I DON'T RAISE MY HANDS ON YOU AND DON'T EVER COME INSIDE MY HOME … THIS ONE BELONGS TO ME NOW GOT IT …” Bible loosen the grip of hair while hazel glared at him…

Hazel:”Look I'm not here to fight with you because my life is getting messed up already and I'm here to talk to Mr type tharn suppasit because his lovely second son bas is messing my life each and everyday …” Bible laughed at Hazel's words while he looked Neve giggling…

Bible:”Hahaha I'm happy right now hazel … Because I think you deserve it and also this messing up things is less to compare what you did to this family …I don't want to waste my time talking with someone like you hazel and if you're here for justice then this one is not a court …

Just walk away from here look at the main gate over their right keep walking Mrs hazel … Just deal with your own stuff because no one is willing to help you here hazel … just leave from here without creating a drama and also don't step inside the mansion again did you get it…” Bible walked inside the mansion while shutting the door in her face …

Hazel:”WHAT YOUR THINKING ABOUT YOURSELF HUH? THAT YOU CAN LEAVE PEACEFULLY BIBLE NO ….NO… NEVER I WILL DESTROY YOU FOREVER… DID YOU HEAR ME I WILL BREAK YOU INTO PIECES WAIT AND WATCH …” Neve shake her head looking at Hazel …

Spoiler …

  Anne:”SIR TYPE … SIR THARN… P'BIBLE WHERE ARE YOU GUYS HUH? … HAZEL PLANNED THAT SHE GOING TO KILL SIR JES AT MAKE IT AS AN ACCIDENT…” Anne handed over the phone to type while apo held Bible who looked at type and tharn …

Neve:”No..no..no…this can't happen … Bible do something why are you standing still huh? Remember you only have one week for your wedding Bible …” Bible rushed out while tharn and type followed him behind…

  So hope you guys like this chapter sweethearts ♾️ ❤️…

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️ 😍 ❤️…

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️….