chapter ♾️ 6

Author's pov...

Jes walks towards his room and stands at the balcony and watches Bible consoling Jessa who keeps crying ... He can understand how much Jessa is affected by his behaviour and words ... He keep looking at Bible who patting Jessa to sleep ...

Apo:"Hey Bible give me i will carry her ..." Apo above to get Jessa from Bible while Jessa hugged his neck tightly which make them smile ...

Bible:"Let her be apo ... So how was your room and did you make any friends...?" Apo sat on the bench while he looked around and find guards her standing but far from them ...

Apo:"I found someone ... Guess is name ..." Apo raised his eyebrows in teasing way while Bible know something going to happen with apo ...

Bible:"Just say it yourself apo ... And don't use curse words .... My little baby can hear you ..." Bible shake his head while he keep walking back and forth to make Jessa sleep ...

Apo:"Woww... Just woww ... Did you make her your friend and looking at the situation she became your little girl it seems huh..." Bible smiled and nodded his head while he kissed Jessa head ...

Bible:"Yes she is cute and fluffy girl ... And you know she calls me p'Bible ... I don't know why she is afraid of sir jes ... May be something would have happened made her afraid hope everything changes soon and who is that guy huh? ..." Apo nod his head he point his hand towards the person who walking towards the security room...

Apo:"His name his mile ... That's it ... So good night see you at morning... " Bible so done with apo for giving the shortest introduction of the person ...

Bible:"Any ways be careful and good night..." Apo patted Bible and Jessa head before walking away ... While Bible keep walking back and forth until he heard a soft snore sound from Jessa... Jes keeps looking at the Bible how he takes care of Jessa and hears their conversation...

Bible walked inside towards kids room ... And make Jessa sleep on her bed and cover her with blanket before kissing her head ... He checked all the kids before making them sleep properly...

Bible:"Good night kids ..." He turn off the light before closing the door and walks towards his room ...

Bible walked towards his room to get refresh up and take some rest ... His mind occupied with his dad and little sis eve ... He decided to make a call to them once he got refreshed up ...

Bible:"Hello dad ... How are you? Me and apo finded job where uncle Paul working ... I'm caretaker for four kids and apo work us bodyguard ..."

John:"That good to hear na ... Me and eve are fine ... Don't worry your mom and that asshole have went outside... Are they taking good care of you ?..."

Other hand Jessa waked up from her sleep once she heard thunder sound which make her afraid... She looked around and find all his brother and sisters where sleeping soundly ... She walked outside and looked around before walking towards Bible room ...

Type,tharn rushed towards kids room knowing Jessa is afraid for thunder sound but found her walking towards Bible room... While jes walkout talking in phone find both his papa and dada watching Jessa walking towards Bible room...

Jes:" Where is she going at this time ..." Both flinch with the sudden voice of Jes while type hit his hand while all three followed her ...

Bible:"Yes dad I'm good and they are taking good care of me and apo ... Yeah soon I will call you so you and Eve can come here and live with us ..." Bible looked at his door step and find Jessa standing with her toy in her hand ...