chapter ♾️ 49 (End )

Author's pov...

Bible packed his bag with his kittens onesies and their little socks Without knowing what he is going to witness once he reached the hospital...He keep cursing jes and apo for not calling him till now and he really want to kick thier ass for sure if he met them...

Bible:"Both are fit for nothing they don't even called me and told me about my kittens ... And how is papa in law doing either and what is dada and uncle's doing no one cares me here?..." Neve so done with bible who keep blabbering from morning...

Jessa:"That's what I'm saying papa ...Dada is really bad but you don't listen to your little pumpkin I feel bad for you na ...You should not let him in papa ..." Bible looked down at Jessa who was hugging him ...

Neve:"This little brat ... Bible don't listen to that brat ...You can't sleep without jes do you remember huh?..." Bible look Neve who nodded her head while Bible was like in spell he nod his head to everyone words ...

Bible:"Ohh no pumpkin maybe daddy is busy with your little aunties na that's why he don't call us ... Nothing is wrong we are going to hospital right ... We will find why he don't call us ..." Once again Jessa plan's fail kicking her daddy out of the room...

Anne carried the bag from Bible while all five including lily run towards the car while getting inside ...John looked at his son who was getting inside the car ...He wiped his sweat nervously he knows that Bible going to make the hospital upside down once he learn the truth...

Bible:"Dad why are you standing still get in the car ... Should I drive myself huh?..." John shook his head while he prayed for everyone s peaces...

Jessa:"What we going to name our little aunties papa?... Their three right so they going to look same right?... Then we should name them matching matching right papa ?..." Bible smiled at jessa before caressing her cheeks...

Bible:"My pumpkin is genuines ... We i don't think about naming them... Let's wait for pawpaw to select the name pumpkin..." John sighed looking at Bible before he stop the car infort of the entrance ...

Anne:"You guys get going p'bible we will carry the bag for you ?..." Lily and Anne took the bag for Bible while all doctors and nurses greeted Bible who waved to them with a smile...

Tharn and techno frowned thier eyes looking at someone walking towards them while they both pulled jes in centre before hiding behind him...

Tharn:"I'm sure he going to skin us both alive ...He is not going to show mercy on us techno ..." Bible walked fast once he saw Jes smiling nervously towards him...