chapter ♾️ 48

Author's pov…

Jessa keep looking at her dada who was working on his laptop and she don't expect her papa to give up so easily…She thought she can occupy jes place for a few more months but this one is expected…

Jessa:”Papa why did you let dada enter the room you were angry with him right?... He scolded you and he even scolded my baby sisy too. I think you forgot it …” jes stopped what he was doing while he looked at the Bible who was teaching nyal and Neil…

Bible:”But dada asked sorry to me and little one already and you know what little one can't sleep without daddy near her pumpkin…” Nyal looked at Neil who giggled at  Bible's words…

Nyal:”Hmm really little one told you like that papa or it's someone else who can't sleep without daddy next to them ?...You know the person Neil ?...I know who it is, they sneaked out at night…” Jes laughed at nyal words while Bible looked at jes who winks at him…

Bible:”Ohh you pumpkin complete your homework and Jessa stop whining like a baby do your work …” jessa sighed sadly while she pushed her book and lay down on Bible's lap…

Jessa:”Jessa feels sleepy …” Bible laughed at Jessa's clinginess he patted her head while eyeing jes who was busy with his work once again…

  Bible kept looking at jes who was talking on his phone to Dr Job … He sighs whenever jes walks in front of him … This pregnancy makes him clingy towards jes …

Bible:”Jes ….Jes … do you hear me ?...” Jes pleads  Bible to keep quiet for a second but Bible is a spoiled brat he gets down from his bed before walking towards jes…

Jes:”No job it's not how it's works …They have file the fIR Frist it's suicide attempt we can't treat them like that it's against the rules yeah make sure you file it and take care of the pai…. Hmmm..” jes shut his mouth while he looked at culprit…

Job:”Aiii jes…did you moan right now …” jes cut the call before looking at Bible who was looking at him with his innocent eyes…

Bible:”What happened?...Don't you speak ?...” Jes held Bible's hand which was busy unbuttoning his shirt …

Jes:”What do you think you're doing right now baby ?... Did you just bite my neck before kissing it … Don't tell me you learned this from your mochi or the little guy gray…” Bible giggles at jes words while pecking his lips…

Bible:”No i learned it myself na… And I don't know maybe she wants her daddy na…” Jes turned his face controlling his smile …

Jes:”Hmm that's why you Throwed your pumpkin's outside our room so soon huh?...So that you can have fun with me ?...” Jes traced his fingers on Bible's chest while Bible closed jes eyes …

Bible:”I told you don't look at me like that it makes me weak… I should close your eyes with a handkerchief…” Jes pulled Bible close to him before kissing his necks …

Apo:”JES…BIBLE… DID YOU HEAR ME SIR TYPE WENT TO INTO LABOR AND SIR THARN TOLD HIS WATER BROKE… JUST COME OUT…” Jes picked up his shirt before buttoning it up while Bible helps him…